What mixer?

Biobaze

Sex, Drugs & D'n'B
I am more in the production area but i'm trying to develop my mixing skills to earn some money on clubs and shit... I already use traktor but ya know...

I was thinkin in buying the Pioneer CDJ-400 but i don't know what mixer I should buy. What do you think?

(yes i do know that vinyl is better but i can't afford it... and i'm just starting to mix)

Biobaze

Sex, Drugs & D'n'B
yeah bro sorry

i think i just need 2 channels, why would i want more? I don't want to spend more than 500€ on the mixer...

maybe the Pioneer DJM 400 ?

Biobaze

Sex, Drugs & D'n'B
that Numark dxm06 looks great! maybe i'll get one. what about the CDJ's, i think the 400 are the best in quality/price aren't they?

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
dont use cdj's much..

but all your gunna get from other people is to buy the numark axis range.. axis 9 is what ive heard good things about

yeah i'd agree, they're great value, I got an axis 9 off ebay for 60 quid, just had to replace the pitch shifter button and it has the same features as a CDJ 3x it's price

Ch4ndler

I am more in the production area but i'm trying to develop my mixing skills to earn some money on clubs and shit... I already use traktor but ya know...

I was thinkin in buying the Pioneer DJM 400 but i don't know what mixer I should buy. What do you think?

(yes i do know that vinyl is better but i can't afford it... and i'm just starting to mix)

yeah bro sorry

i think i just need 2 channels, why would i want more? I don't want to spend more than 500€ on the mixer...

maybe the Pioneer DJM 400 ?

I think you would like us to say Pioneer DJM 400?

I suggest you buy a lovely Pioneer DJM 400.

Enjoy your mixer. :)

SiP86

Ortofon-Ecler UK
ecler are more for scratching tho. go with vestax i say sir.

Which Vestax out of interest? Ecler do have a strong reputation for scratching, but the NUO range is built for more versatile mixing styles. You don't have to go for the eternal upgrade.

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
Vestax VMC001XL ,

Its got everything you'll need ! and the EQs feel really good + adjustable crossfader curve if u want to have a bash at scratching

Top Bottom