what mixer do they use @ code?

bad ace inc. said:
yo dudes.can n e 1 help me out and tell me what mixer helter skelter use at code??? :shades:

Ain't got a clue personally, not a very good vibe at any of the culture's I've been to so I steer clear, pure skally/rudie skank out..

Could try checking the dnba streams, see if you can make out what they're using ... Wouldn't bother checking the Hype video (if there is one) he uses his own mixer from what I've heard..

Knowing that God's Kitchen is the main thing there, it might be some queer trance orientated thing.. Then again, it might be a dutty Vestax or summat :D

Re: Re: what mixer do they use @ code?

inf0r said:
Ain't got a clue personally, not a very good vibe at any of the culture's I've been to so I steer clear, pure skally/rudie skank out..

Could try checking the dnba streams, see if you can make out what they're using ... Wouldn't bother checking the Hype video (if there is one) he uses his own mixer from what I've heard..

Knowing that God's Kitchen is the main thing there, it might be some queer trance orientated thing.. Then again, it might be a dutty Vestax or summat :D

cheers :beers:

EFX 500s are RUFF!!!!!!!!

Really want to get a Xone 02 for the FX loop, Mind you I need some serious cash to get that and an FX box

i think youre right , thats wot i thought i saw when i was there last.
maybee to many lemonades got me blurry vision.....????not sure.wicked place though :razz:

Back
Top Bottom