what makes you guys go crazy?

jaydan - driller killer as soon as its dropped in a dance i cant help but skank the fuck out!

why do people hate machete when its a bad-ass tune??

I didin't say i hated it, i was jokin, BUT at the time i loved the tune......now......not so much, hazard is probably the only jump up producer im interested in, an its hit n miss most the times!
Jump up just doesnt deliver enough grit for my liking, an productionally doesnt have me guessin on how its been made mostly its quite a simple idea with very basic sounds/arrangement, pretty much disposable music.

:teeth: IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO :teeth:

I didin't say i hated it, i was jokin, BUT at the time i loved the tune......now......not so much, hazard is probably the only jump up producer im interested in, an its hit n miss most the times!
Jump up just doesnt deliver enough grit for my liking, an productionally doesnt have me guessin on how its been made mostly its quite a simple idea with very basic sounds/arrangement, pretty much disposable music.

:teeth: IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO :teeth:

ah nah i didnt mean to suggest you hate it, but since u mentioned it just seems like a reoccuring theme in the dnb community to say machete as a joke like its awful,
........but im guessing that all this has stemmed from over hype and over play when it first came on the scene.

agree with you on the most of jump up but theres quite a few tunes i hear every now and then and i cannot deny they are banging! like when i heard quake or machete or this riff raff tune i like them quite alot... but i only really need to listen to them once hahah

it does seem to become repetative and generic very easily, but i have respect the producers who pioneer this shit...

it does seem to become repetative and generic very easily, but i have respect the producers who pioneer this shit...

absolutly man i completly agree! theres a few tunes that do that to me aswell credit where credit is due an all.

btw i think ppl are missin the point of this thread unless u think noisia an spor are makin jump up nowadays????

so, what's your favorite, bone-crushing, brain-splattering monster-tune?
dubstep/jump up dnb

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom