I was wondering how this kind of dnb is called ? uk style
Halfstep or something ?

Thanks id really appreciate it! :mr_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I was wondering how this kind of dnb is called ? uk style
Halfstep or something ?

Thanks id really appreciate it! :mr_cool:

wasn't this kind of stuff labelled 'microfunk' for a while? - just that first track, no the other 2 so much...

uk style. lol, u must be new, welcome and nice taste in tracks. dont be so quick to try and pigeon hole stuff. you'll miss out on a lot of good music that way.

check out other tracks by these artists and other artists on the same record label and soon you will discover all sorts of nice things.

discogs is good for that kind of thing.. start here http://www.discogs.com/artist/Pessimist+(2)

Naw, thats "microfunk" -

IMO this is all just drum and bass fucks sake, just the first one is a bit more minimal but fuck dat :mad:
Nice. liking Oak's stuff, not heard that one

I agree the pidgeonholing gets silly sometimes and goes too far. at the end of the day it's all rock'n'roll :)

uk style. lol, u must be new, welcome and nice taste in tracks. dont be so quick to try and pigeon hole stuff. you'll miss out on a lot of good music that way.

check out other tracks by these artists and other artists on the same record label and soon you will discover all sorts of nice things.

discogs is good for that kind of thing.. start here http://www.discogs.com/artist/Pessimist+(2)

Thanks guys! you are right, i just wanted to have a gender name for my own sake, and maybe find new mixes and track easily.. Im gonna stop being lazy and dig up discogs! :thumbsup:

hate the term 'minimal' to refer to this kinda stuff...most of it's less 'minimal' than jump-up, it's just atmospheric and pure vibing.

i'm sure the scene will come up with a name for stuff like this soon enough, but for now, if you wanna find more like it you're best off asking for "that deep rolling stuff with basslines that make the brain of the average UKF subscriber liquidise and pour out the nostrils"

hate the term 'minimal' to refer to this kinda stuff...most of it's less 'minimal' than jump-up, it's just atmospheric and pure vibing.

i'm sure the scene will come up with a name for stuff like this soon enough, but for now, if you wanna find more like it you're best off asking for "that deep rolling stuff with basslines that make the brain of the average UKF subscriber liquidise and pour out the nostrils"

ahahah awesome :) its definitely not "minimal"

Back
Top Bottom