what kind of dnb is this? :) suggestion for similar?

mako24

Hello everybody :) just registered and yes i am newto the whole music world of dnb :) ...i only recently fell in love with this style and i quickly realized there are more sub-genres so I wanted to ask some advanced listeners here if you can please be so kind and indicate me what kind of dnb genre are these tracks and especcially if you can suggest similar ones? i really need some smilar tracks that give you similar kind of energy as these, these are all the tracks that i have and i keep listening them over and over at the gym :) i need some fresh ones to add ;)

Thanks for any help you can give! :)

MaxNRG - Hide Away My Heart

Mediks - Blown Away (NCT Remix)

Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast Remix)

Rameses B - Visionary

Raise Spirit - Revolution

B-Complex - Beautiful Lies

Last edited by a moderator:
I think of this as upfront liquid but I reckon I'm leaving myself a bit open to getting shot down by those who hate sub genre chin strokers :rambo:

# sorry similar stuff; sigma, logistics, nu tone etc most stuff on hospital, commix, also for more organic underground sounding stuff maybe calibre, mutt and anything on bassbin

Last edited:
A lot of stuff on the liquicity channel falls under this category, maybe some camo & krooked, netsky, fred v & grafix and dimension could be up your sleeve aswell

also this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the official sub genre name is... "Utter fucking garbage noise."

- - - Updated - - -

I think of this as upfront liquid but I reckon I'm leaving myself a bit open to getting shot down by those who hate sub genre chin strokers :rambo:

# sorry similar stuff; sigma, logistics, nu tone etc most stuff on hospital, commix, also for more organic underground sounding stuff maybe calibre, mutt and anything on bassbin

Please don't lump Calibre and Commix in with this shit. If Rohan from Bassbin read this, he'd hunt you down and scalp you for lumping Bassbin in with this nonsense.

god drum & bass really consists mostly of elitist pricks, he even said for more organic underground stuff when he mentioned calibre and bassbin (whilst i agree that those mentioned dont fit in with the rest, you could have pointed that out in a nicer way)

let the dude like what he wants and stop being an ass about it >_>

I apologize for being a dick and was using hyperbole jokingly. Nevertheless, how you get Calibre, Commix and Bassbin out of that is beyond me.

so many threads with the same, people asking to suggest more cheesy tunes subjects

so many threads with the same, people asking to suggest more cheesy tunes subjects

how about editing this into the new to drum and bass thread under the genre dancefloor? this is what most people refer to it anyways

I apologize for being a dick and was using hyperbole jokingly. Nevertheless, how you get Calibre, Commix and Bassbin out of that is beyond me.

nothing wrong with throwing in a couple of deeper suggestions when someone asks for cheese....might make 'em see the error of their ways :)

So many have beaten me to it but yeah "cheesy bollocks" does kinda fit the bill here.

In fact some of it isn't really Drum n Bass and is closer to pop music (DJ Fresh etc...)

For some of the other stuff I'd go with 'commercial uplifting vocal' maybe...

This genre of dnb is what I would call liquid pop. Not a fan of this style at all.

tumblr_m7inglQJoa1rbs547o1_400.png

I believe the official sub genre name is... "Utter fucking garbage noise."

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't lump Calibre and Commix in with this shit. If Rohan from Bassbin read this, he'd hunt you down and scalp you for lumping Bassbin in with this nonsense.

shit.. there's some angry looking bloke outside with a hunting knife

Back
Top Bottom