What Job You Got ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jan 21, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

here ya go slow .. coz you wanna know, not as exciting as you think tho fella.. be warned ..

so what do you all do too make your money in this 9-5 grind, reality check time .

i got three jobs ..

-shottin rock to my crack heads on road .

-shaving dudes barnets in spoons bogs ..

-video games reviewer .

but honestly ,

im a care worker , got alot of responsibilty , but usually do fuck all work , for a fair bit of cash..

look after disabled kids mentally and physically ,
    at the mo i work with a family ,the mother of the family has severe diabetes where she has massive seazures and i have to get her out of her fits by giveing her injections ( soon to be intravenous) before she slips into a coma. she is also registered blind, but can see a little. her youngest son is phsically disabled , he can walk a little but falls over most of the time, bottom half of his spines missing and his legs/feet and muscles are not properly formed and he has a vesicostomy which is an overflow for his bladder, in a few years he will need a colostomy bag when hes around 13. at the moment hes a happy kid but got alot on his plate in the future. but as mums sick aswell, she had 5 chrildren all together , shes registered blind, and cant be left with 5 kids unless she falls into a coma and possibly dies, i have to regulate her insulin before and after meals , and take her bloods sugars and measure and help her work out what she should and shouldt eat, if it gets judged wrong, she goes low in about half hour and goes into a seizure.

this is fairly rare at the moment about 2 a week, was everyday..

but genrally, i sit , drink tea watch films, play on the playstation,whatch jeremy kyle - oh big jezza, sit on the net on dnb forum of corse , eat food , and cook the whole family dinner..thats my day.. im just paid well becuase of the responsibility that lies in my hands. i get paid by my agency, and by the family .. works out about 16.70 an hour .

appy days .. and who was moaning that my posts were to long and boring ?? ha ..

so anyway ,

what you lot all do for a living ..

2. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Total let down, I thought youd might be doing the whole scraping horse poo thing but that sounds even more depressing.

I work for Kinder Egg quality control.

3. EWOKS

depressing .. nah .. not in the slightest , sitting in a warm house duckin custard creams into a hot cup of chocolate watching a film on a nice sofa.. getting paid fat wedge .. its a mint job.. at first i thought it was too good too be true, now a year later , im still doin same .. just gotta be responsible every now and agen ..

checkin kinder eggs ay ? ever found any pubes in em ?? i have .. mine , anal ones .. those eggs are perfect size

4. mansell

mansell husk basically*

Hahaha.... you wouldn't get paid that much for scraping horse poo Sam... you know this.

ETHIX: thats fucking awesome man... my hat off to ya (if I was wearing one!)

5. EWOKS

do you get free kinder eggs ??

if so , you just shat on my job from great heights

6. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Used to work for Mencap, that was a good job..felt like I was helping people and earning my daily. ...now just earning my daily

7. EWOKS

well i did say id try get you a job , might now be as cushy as mine , and your not close enough to hampshire .. and i know you like rolling around in the hay bails get all dirty too much to want too leave. :clown:

8. SLow

Yeah I'm sitting on a pile of eggs now, they're useful to have around as can easily double up as anal beads.. but having seen some of the nasty pranks (anthrax etc) that go on in the factory I'd say they aint what they're, er, cracked up to be.

9. mansell

mansell husk basically*

I haven't got a job at the moment, I went to Hampshire to do my mate a huge huge favor, she fell off a horse and broke her hip, and basically wasn't going to give me any money.
    Hopefully moving to Hampshire in March with the lover... so I need to find some kind of job. This one sound's like I might just get a bit too fat though!!!

10. slimbo011

slimbo011 I've been naughty, I'm banned

pneumatic engineer :sleep:

11. barbarella

barbarella Active Member

why???

12. EWOKS

nah , im just onto a winner. you can pick what kids you work with. if you dont wanna deal with an autistic kid , you dont have too. you can chooses who you work with, its an agency tho, thats the problem , lucky for me i got bare hours from the agency and fam paying me you see .. but with an agency its not always consistant. fratanize off here got me the job. walked into a cushty little number 2 .. he used to look after this kid and all he wanted to do was go shopping/swimming or go to the cinema, so it was walk round southamton shopping centre or go watch a film or go for a swim .. all paid nicely for. result!

13. EWOKS

haaha , fuck .. :rinsed:

14. mansell

mansell husk basically*

I work with horses, so i'm on the go all day... which keeps me trim.
    So if i don't do anything I will for defo pile on the pounds!
    Lost 2 and a half stone last year, and I want to stay this way!

15. EWOKS

sounds like an impressive job title too me ..

elaborate if you so wish ..:andy:

16. barbarella

barbarella Active Member

u should request more sex from Mr Lover!!!
    it does help:2thumbs:

17. mansell

mansell husk basically*

Hahaha....
    I just don't know if I could be responsible enough!
    I just need a job now bad tho.

18. Rock*

Rock* Member

I actually got rung today to confirm a new job I recently applied for. Gonna be working with mentally / physically handicapped children at an adventure playground / centre in East London. I got the job cos I've worked for the last 1 and a half years a sports centre doing parties and training sessions so I've got experience working with children and dealing with equipment and all that, and also my brother has worked at this new place for quite a few years now. But I'm quite proud cos on the phone they said no other applicants have got any offers so I obviously did well in the interview. So big up myself (y) haha.

I'm really looking forward to it, should be rewarding and interesting and the pays good too.

19. mansell

mansell husk basically*

Oh I know it does!! Only a weekend workout for me at the mo tho!!

20. SLow

All about the love handles :teeth: