What is your occupation?

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Couldn't find a thread on this already and i thought it might be quite interesting to see how you all get your monies/what you study/how much benefits you claim :teeth:

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
I find it odd how none of you are giving serious replies. Perhaps this indicates an underlying job dissatisfaction.

Come on don't be shy just because you work in a call centre :)

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I work in a takeaway, we provide a good wide range of classic asian fast foods at a competitve price.

Jobs ok, but it has its downfalls...

For example:

We do provide the facility to pay with your debit card over the phone and we clearly state the terms and conditions, however, some people don't listen and get angry, turn up filming us like the black Roger Cook, calling us smelly foreigners and racially abusing us...

But thats a whole other story...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Come on man, youre 32. You must have a respectable job...right? :teeth:
Haha lol in no way at all, Ive been drunk and drugged since I was young, not been able to, been rotting away in the same job for the last 15 years, probably very similar to yours, but have contributed to a fairly large share scheme, so am able to swan off round the world causing mayhem 5 times a year. So I'd like to say I'm an International Causer of Mayhem, but in reality I'm bored to tears