what is your favourite...

which tea is the best?

• Total voters

chanty

VIP Junglist
used to b pg tips but now im on a tetleys tip! always loved my brews but recently started drinking filtered coffee in work with brown sugar
check me out!

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
aslong as it tastes like tea.
i don't give a furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

aslong as it tastes like tea.
i don't give a furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
earl grey. forest fruit flavor is good too. i drink it by the pint which works like this, paper cup, hot water, teabag, cold water, x2, pour in plastic pint. quick and its not so warm you cant chug it all at once. does that qualify as proper english tea?

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
earl grey. forest fruit flavor is good too. i drink it by the pint which works like this, paper cup, hot water, teabag, cold water, x2, pour in plastic pint. quick and its not so warm you cant chug it all at once. does that qualify as proper english tea?
no. english tea is hot with milk, and is just standard tea none of this flavoured earl grey shite. god karl your such a euro fag.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hey wait a minute yes it does, also, youre the one who said peanut butter jelly sammich is supposed to be served with hot lemon tea??? dont think i forgot motherf%$ker, something so vile is memorable even coming from your twisted palette

that was for moskit btw i refuse to use quote function. i will speak and you shall listen. in time we will have relationships.

Last edited: