What is your collections worth? (Discogs)

Just to get this straight, are you all going thru your whole collection and putting it in discogs??

Sounds looong m9

Just to get this straight, are you all going thru your whole collection and putting it in discogs??

Sounds looong m9

well i have been doing it for 3 years now and you just kinda add them as you go along. its nice to have all your vinyl logged and it makes it a million times easier when you get round to selling them

Minimum: £1,811.52 Median: £2,618.51 Maximum: £3,731.89

Mine's gone up quite a bit

Minimum: £2,561.77 Median: £3,790.41 Maximum: £5,539.49

- - - Updated - - -

It now says 'Values based on last 10 sales using Marketplace Sales History.'

I'm sure it used to calculate it by all previous sales

Yeah but that mightbe due to the changes you mentioned about the way they calculate

well i have been doing it for 3 years now and you just kinda add them as you go along. its nice to have all your vinyl logged and it makes it a million times easier when you get round to selling them

WHAAAAAT.

Only sold a few bits from my collection over the years. The rest is here to stay so I can look back on it when I'm a severely old and haggered old man talking gibberish to grandchildren...

I still haven't done my entire collection to discogs as Russ said its painfully long...and about a 3rd of my collection is up in the loft.

occasionally a load of valuable vinyl pops up on ebay cos the seller doesnt know about discogs or cant be bothered to wait for someone to buy. i got dmz007 with a slightly water damaged label for £40, dmz003+10+11 all for £100 and got a really nice copy of DMZ001 which was mary anne hobs' copy with her writing on the label, the release sheet and stickered sleeve for £59.99. i check ebay every day now for vinyl. never know what is gunna pop up

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200936050053

- - - Updated - - -

i was the only bidder on that aswell!

Sell me a copy of DMZ007 you twat :)

Collection Value Range
Minimum: £7,732.36 Median: £12,394.60 Maximum: £19,581.77

most expensive release is the 'one of us' lp by kryptic minds. didnt realise it was going for so much until recently. still mint with the poster and everything too. sick

How can you guys spend so much on vinyls? (yeah, I know you use for dj-ing) I only have four of them, non electronic music related, that I use as a ornament on my living room: Van Halen's 1984, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Queen's A Kind of Magic, and Dire Straits' Money for Nothing.

My collection (includes mostly D&B, lots of trance, a bit of house and breaks and some random stuff)
Collection Value Range
Minimum: £4,995.44
Median: £7,908.54
Maximum: £12,574.54

shits its already up to:
Minimum: £5,711.05
Median: £9,324.28
Maximum: £15,361.43

damn

Sell me a copy of DMZ007 you twat :)

mate now that that bootleg of dmz007 is out (http://www.discogs.com/Digital-Mystikz-Haunted-Anti-War-Dub/release/4942454) i think you may see the price of that record sliding down a little bit.

i heard the bootleg the other day and the sound quality is actually good.

at one point i had 3 copies of dmz007 cos i found them for cheap! sold them now though. sold one with a water damaged label for £65 on discogs.

ive actually got a photo of all my dmz records somewhere. will upload at some point

- - - Updated - - -

I really need to get Loefah - Goat Stare at some point, Haunted would be nice too, just so bloody expensive

see above ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Collection Value Range
Minimum: £7,732.36 Median: £12,394.60 Maximum: £19,581.77

most expensive release is the 'one of us' lp by kryptic minds. didnt realise it was going for so much until recently. still mint with the poster and everything too. sick

i want to buy the click/fallout off you! been on my want list for ages

Back
Top Bottom