WHAT IS YOU FAVOURITE DRUM N' BASS HOOK/CHORUS??

S.L.B_UK

WHAT IS YOU FAVOURITE DRUM N' BASS HOOK/CHORUS??

MINE IS:

"MY SHOTS GOING DOWN LIKE YA NEVER HEARD BEFORE.. GOING POW, POW THROUGH THE SOUNDS OF YA STEREO... I FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL I'M A EVERYDAY JUNGLIST"

Can't wait 'till this day is over, can't wait for this day to be done.
Can't wait feel the end is closer, you can't keep me holding on.
'Cause I'm drown by a feeling, the night is calling me.
I'm ready to start living, where music flows free.

Take me or leave me, I am what I will be.
Live young and so free, make this reality.
Break through and feel it, just like that first kiss.
And now you won't miss, life is bliss, could bliss be this? Yeah!

Midnight, the real me,
I'm shining, oh can't you see?
Midnight, I'm letting myself go,
I'm lost in the rythm, the night takes control.

Can't get up I must come down, can't get the bells to stop ringing.
Can't reject and leave now, 9 to 5 has lost its meaning.
Dear I'm sure you know this feeling, you know what's on my mind.
'Cause when the night comes i'm leaving, leaving it all behind.

Take me or leave me, I am what I will be.
Live young and so free, make this reality.
Break through and feel it, just like that first kiss.
And now you want this, life is bliss, could bliss be this? Yeah!

NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER!

NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER NIZER!

not one of my faves but this has been doing the rounds in my head latley lol good tune tho

ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU ACT LIKE YOU
ACT LIKE YOU KNOOW

all about the bass on that tune :resick:

omg its amazing.
when i start to feel like im getting put off drum and bass when im hearing the same old shit.
I listen to this, i can just sit in a room and zone out to this tune.

i remember in my old flat i was really stressed out about something, i played this tune, stared at the wall for the duration of the track then went out for a jog...this was at about 3 in the morning lol

"Is this looove?"

"I keep thinking of you again!"

"I'm all alone!"

"Is this looove?"

"I keep thinking of you again, and the WAY you make me FEEL!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_iLF4iYmHs

"It's the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, we play this sounnnd"

"I remember the future like it was only yesterday! I keep reminding myself to keep time cuz time can pass away!"

I have lots. lol.

Last edited:
"Is this looove?"

"I'm all alone!"

"Is this looove?"

"I keep thinking of you again, and the WAY you make me FEEL!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_iLF4iYmHs

"It's the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, we play this sounnnd"

"I remember the future like it was only yesterday! I keep reminding myself to keep time cuz time can past away!"

I have lots. lol.

f@#kin massive

Girl i love you so
Never want you to go
Haven't i told you that i always i
love you
Haven't i told you that i always i care for you
Haven't i told you
that our lovin' is special
Haven't i told you i put no one above you

You'll never knowww
I love you sooooo
You'll never seeee
What you
mean to me
You'll never knowwww
I love you soooo
You'll never seee
What
you mean to me

Girlll it hurts me inside
For these silly questions that
your askin
How many time
I got to say to you that im not leavin'
Girl
you've become apart of me
Without you in my life
My life would be so
incomplete

You'll never knowww
I love you sooooo
You'll never seeee

What you mean to me
You'll never knowwww
I love you soooo
You'll never
seee
What you mean to me

Remember the time
That me and you went to
visit in my country
You said you love my lifestyle
And my happy living
family
Girl don't let your freinds tell you that im chating
They just want
to lie on me
They just want to sperate me away from my queen
But

You'll
never knowww
I love you sooooo
You'll never seeee
What you mean to me

You'll never knowwww
I love you soooo
You'll never seee
What you mean
to me

Haven't i told you that i always i love you
Haven't i told you that
i always i care for you
Haven't i told you that our lovin' is special

Haven't i told you i put no one above you

You'll never knowww
I love
you sooooo
You'll never seeee
What you mean to me
You'll never knowwww

I love you soooo
You'll never seee
What you mean to me

Girlll it
hurts me inside
For these silly questions that your askin
How many time
I
got to say to you that im not leavin'
Girl you've become apart of me

Without you in my life
My life would be so incomplete

You'll never
knowwww
I love you soooo
You'll never seee
What you mean to me

PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNING LIGHT PLEASE DONT CRY IN THE MORNINGGGGGGGGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TW__7lqo2E

Back
Top Bottom