What is ur fav...

not going to lie logistics is one disgraceful badman.... together obviously in the number one... cant even be arsed to list other favourties all are bang bang..... recently TOY TOWN has been played many a time, biggggggg tune

Together is BIG tune. Reminds me of being absolutely nutted, which is always good. To be honest, Logistics cannot go wrong.

I was gonna make a topic like this. Beat me to it!

Say man, edit the topic with the artist currently being covered. So now it would be logistics.

The Trip
Shanghai Skyline
Toy Town
Cosmonaut
Call Me Back
Haunted By Her Yesterdays
Cold World
Spotlight
Inside My Soul
Millionaire
Welcome To The Future
Girl From Mars
Winter Blues
Dreamer of Dreams

Logistics is so consistent.

none of them! liquid is for gays! only joking, i really don't like liquid but i aint going to hate upon it!

He hasn't really made a bad tune. The man's a fucking genius, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as the next Calibre, with the rate he bangs out quality tunes.

Big respect to Together, tune that got me into DnB.
The Trip, Black Out, Shanghai Skyline, Daylight Creeps In, Toytown and Murderation are all fucking large as well.

what bout eastern promises? one of my recent fav logistic tunes, and what about flashback by cyantific and logistics? that is a banger. apperently they have a new co-lab on the way....

i drew Flashback last night, thats gotta be right up there, beautiful tune.

i cut colourwheel to vinyl i loved it so much, the man is a genius!! i like it when he goes a bit darker though with tunes like krusty bass rinser, i still think that tune is immense

Back
Top Bottom