what is ur bestest tape/cd pack?

orch

As you know tape packs can be good or bad, and there's notihng worse than bringing clash of the titans nye 03 and discovering some of the cds are 45 minutes long. I'm looking for everyones best one and what makes it so special..

My faves are between
one nation notting hill carnival party at Brixton 08/04.. grooverider tears it up as does friction with absolutley classic mc det lyrics that work so well (this time).

and
Breakin Science 03/07 koko, zinc nicky bm, sub focus and that man andy c roll out some phat tunes, and the levels are right so you don't have too loud an mc.

Let me know what they are then, I'm always looking for recommedations for tape packs, cds, downloads etc

safe

nick

I got all A.W.O.L. packs since 93 til the last night,most tapes are still with me except a few.
But if i ever find them i'll know they're mine as my initials are scratched on them.

Accelerated Culture 20 - Energy Flux.

Mainly cos I was there and it was my best rave experience ever. Getting ridiculously hot and being able to walk outside when it was snowing was just surreal. I danced all night and didn't flag until about 5:15 when Andy C played a very hectic set that my poor tired legs couldn't keep up with. Amazing night! :slayer:

andy c from tranzmission 07, because it was the first rave i went to, and all i can remember is andy c beating out terrorist renegade and det chatting some sick lyrics.

Accelerated Culture 20 - Energy Flux.

Mainly cos I was there and it was my best rave experience ever. Getting ridiculously hot and being able to walk outside when it was snowing was just surreal. I danced all night and didn't flag until about 5:15 when Andy C played a very hectic set that my poor tired legs couldn't keep up with. Amazing night! :slayer:

fuckin hell that sound wicked snow fight in the middle of a rave.... remember coming out of a cheese club once and it had snowed when everyone was inside was one of the funniest night iv ever had

Innovation Vs Formation : The Re-Match @ The Sanctuary MK
One of the best raves i have ever been too. Got there and literally walked straight in. Loads of room on the floor and no attitude!
Some ridiculously heavy 4 deck sets on there and a Killa Kella set too!
But the tapes didnt last long as they got rinsed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom