what is up wif dnbforum.com???

axon

i logged on, and i got a screen full of of clown photo's with the message "naughty, this file is linked with dnbforum.com" or something like that!!
i got the heebie-jeebies about a virus and switched off. it didn't do it this time though..
enlighten me please!!!! :cops:

same thing happened to me, so i backed up my recent files & tossed the cd onto my now quite large stack of back up disks.
jus in case.

naughty.gif

I added a rule in our access file to disallow users from linking our images on other sites. There were a few sites, which will remain unnamed, that have been linking to our images for a while. This may seem harmless, but when a lot of sites do it all together, it starts to eat away at your allocated monthly bandwidth.

If anyone gets any consistent problems, please let me know the current and referring URL and I'll look into it.

Cheers :banana:

DjEffect said:
I got the clowns too, thought dnbforum must have been hacked in or sumthin
I can only think if it happened once it was to do with it updating the cache on your machine. However it didn't happen on my work machine when I arrived here this morning so I don't know.

It works on referring and current URL's, so if you could provide those at least I could look into it.

tv_g said:
uhhh, this time the whole background was clowns.
Hah :lol:

What addresses do you guys use to come here?
Do you just type the address in? Is it in your favourites? Is it your home page? Do you have some kind of home made page of favourites you click?

I might remove it for now until I can be sure I'm not scaring people off. It seems it's stopped the sites linking for now so it's served it's purpose I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom