what is this song called?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by spiderfran286, Jun 24, 2010.

1. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

right at the start for the 1st 20 seconds, ive wanted to know the name of that piece of music for years

its also in the "snide" version of the football factory, the one with oasis at start instead of the streets.

its in the scene where the old man has a heart attack on the bus and danny dyer gets attacked under the bridge for the 3rd time. zebadee then wakes him up the morning of the milwall game and the music fades out.
    i hope one of u knows

---------- Post added at 00:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

also. pretty funny HI-Tek advert too....

---------- Post added at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

2mins later i make this thread I find somebody who knows the tune in the comments on youtube, after trawing through 200 odd pages of comments......

Amazing piece of music anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

Wow that was almost completely indistinguishable, props to whoever IDs this one. Also this video is pure jokes. It's fake tho rite :D?

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

oh........ Props to you I guess

3. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

corse its fake! its an advert for HI-TEK! look at all the clothing and the make of the "special shoes"

and that tune has bugged me for years and years....since i was about 17.

im finally found it tho! yeah!