DnB What is the name of this?

wow i've no clue

@The Watcha is often quite good at these as well, he may have an idea

sounds like it was ripped from a cassette recording and for some reason it reminds me of the Bulletproof tape series (very late 90s) which i've yet to find a complete rip of anywhere.

wow i've no clue

sounds like it was ripped from a cassette recording and for some reason it reminds me of the Bulletproof tape series (very late 90s) which i've yet to find a complete rip of anywhere.
It is infact from the 90s.Pretty sure DJ Mark N(Mark Newlands) from bloody fist records was the uploader of this clip.He's been looking for almost a decade.

Might say a lot about this clip.I fear that this is an unreleased tune....

It is infact from the 90s.Pretty sure DJ Mark N(Mark Newlands) from bloody fist records was the uploader of this clip.He's been looking for almost a decade.

Might say a lot about this clip.I fear that this is an unreleased tune....

always annoying when that happens, hopefully someone out there knows

phew, mark n on the hunt for nine years to no avail. my gut says that someone should ask simon underground, but probably he already did. 1000 views, there's hope.

wow i've no clue

Thanks for the thought :) but I've not heard that one before :-/

No idea pal.
Where did you source the audio from? That might give us some blues clues

Back
Top Bottom