What is the best way to introduce yourself to a girl?

R

rikisdavin

I have liked this girl for probably about 2 weeks, but i havent produced enough courage to introduce myself. What is the best way to introduce yourself to a girl?

groelle

VIP Junglist
say hello and dont be anything you normally arent. sounds hard, and is, but probably the most honest way is the best if you really want to achieve something bar fucking her.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wank in your hand and slap her across the face.

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
Ask her to vomit in your mouth then drink it, then you vomit in her hair.
Then ask her lay down then proceed to excrete on her legs. then mix the vomit and fecaes together while having a 1 on 1 game of twister, be sure to be dressed in funny costumes tho (makes it funnier)
Upon either wining or losing her decision will have been made. upon being accepted collect her period juices in a fine pre-19th century glass, with a cool little slice of lemon mounted on it, have a toast, drink and proceed to talk about fine art and each others most historic influences.
If rejected retry from the first step.

Hope that helps :)

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Pray to one of your sun-god's in front of her. If not, try that "grabbing" method. Worked for those pikey fellows on that prog. Godspeed :2thumbs:

logikz

I Am Not The King
could be, could be. but lets be serious for a moment. let her take bubble bath. not with you, alone. you know? thats romantic enough, thats your bitch after that.

whereas james got a point, i got to give it up for acid alli who comes on strong in the first 100 posts.

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
hopefully your black, black dudes get pussy by treating women like shit. Well, if your not black treat her like shit, fart on her, borrow money, snort blow off her tight vagina, then slap her if she doesn't like your overalls, and when you finally do fuck her, blow your load first then ask if she takes birth control after, cuz you know, its her responsibility

logikz

I Am Not The King
damn straight it is. i tell a bitch wheres the condoms she starts to cry. COME ON FUCKING GUY

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
give her a smile then say 'alright gorgeous'. if that dont work shes a stuck up bitch.

Over

a trick i learn toolate in my life: say Hello to her making a good smile and feeling a good vibe inside you..if she smileback you made it !
I have liked this girl for probably about 2 weeks, but i havent produced enough courage to introduce myself. What is the best way to introduce yourself to a girl?

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
wave your tallywhacker in her face, preferably while making gorilla noises, and then hump the nearest object, be it a bar stool, table, man etc.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Walk up to her with your willy hanging out.. cut out the middleman. 60% of the time, it work everytime.