what is the best venue you have been too

12 inch grinch said:
just wondering what is the best venue you people have been too ... anywhere across the u.k or europe... :jacko:
Mine is 'The End', not really THAT impressive! But nearly all nights I've been to there have been wicked!

I'm not really a fan of huge clubs like The Coronet.

Smaller venues with decent sound systems (y)

i love the sanctuary, it so nice, especially that sauna room upstairs.

nah, its a shame its goin really, coz its only a 10 / 15 minute drive from my house!

i reckon one of the best venues ive been too is brixton academy the best dance floor its well spread out good varity off areas too chill .. whos been too the rex ..dirty dirty place

I reckon the sanctuary is the best, but i quite like SE1.
I really dont like Brixton Academy, they should send staff round to pick shit off the floor, it gets covered with bottles! And the last time i went there if you were upstairs you couldnt hear the music coz of distortion!

All about space in Ibiza... now that is a club!! (y)
dancin away to the phattest tunes while planes are nearly landin on ya :D
Part from that i have to big up brixton acadamy, heavy venue, just a shame i missed the valve event on valentines :devil:

sdm@work said:
Mine is 'The End', not really THAT impressive! But nearly all nights I've been to there have been wicked!

I'm not really a fan of huge clubs like The Coronet.

Smaller venues with decent sound systems (y)

Amen to that the End is wicked always caters for the darker d&b parties. It gets pretty packed in there but the way your so close to the dj is wicked & you know by the end of the night your going to be standing by those speaker stacks near the lighting & sound box!! :banana:

two weeks ago we put the rig in one of those gigantic forts above portsmouth ( porchester hill is it? ) in "Fort Southwick".

It had massive gates, a checkpoint, an underground bunker complex, about a million different rooms, a huge sports hall, and lots of tanks :twisted:

and the view from the gun emplacements on top was absolutely amazing!.

quality night.

12 inch grinch said:
i reckon one of the best venues ive been too is brixton academy the best dance floor its well spread out good varity off areas too chill .. whos been too the rex ..dirty dirty place

Yeah, The Rex is definately a poo hole. Used to be some good raves there a few years ago before it turned into pikeys paradise. Don't rate Brixton Academy much either though, sound in there is never usually good because of the shape of the main room.

My favourite venue is probably The End. Wicked soundsystem and it's just right size, it's still nice and intimate.

jay walker said:
:piss: Bagleys :gimp: :shittin:

Agree with the others THE END is amazing. Aint been to a RAM nite for ages, gonna have to go again all-crew! (y)
And u know this man!!!
we need to find a rave thats different eg what about goin up to try the brummy scene?? been hearin good tings bout club air?? :tank:

emcee3d
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay walker
iss: Bagleys

Agree with the others THE END is amazing. Aint been to a RAM nite for ages, gonna have to go again all-crew!

And u know this man!!!
we need to find a rave thats different eg what about goin up to try the brummy scene?? been hearin good tings bout club air??

Brum is fair distance bro - specailly for the drivers :mad_guy: Man, Rosco & Danny Magic need to get there licenses an taxi me around for a while ;)

Ill catch up with you ova the weekend Three-Dizzle - gimme a shout tonite amigo! (y)

I'm lovin Teh Sanctuary.....best raves I've been to have been in there. Brixton is pretty good, and I loved the Coronet.

Don't like SEOne, some guy had the shit kicked out of him while I was there once, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Seems like a bit of a crack den to me, and the room is too narrow.

Only hit Air once, seems to have a beeter atmosphere than when it was Code.. As a "superclub" goes, it ain't too shabby for dnb..

90% of the best raves I've been to in Brum have been based at the Medicine Bar. A really nice venue that is big enough to accomodate, has a decent main room, an absolutely spanking system (please, please, please install that system that was tested at Autumn)! a courtyard w/ central pool and p-l-e-n-t-y of chilling space..

If any of you Southern boys are headed Birmingham way, make sure you hit an Autumn, and post up on here when you're due North!

If any of yall fancy a night up in brum im game. When im at home i live in worcester which aint far from brum.

Back
Top Bottom