What is the actual meaning...

a track remixed or edited to give one dj in particular. like total science doing the squash VIP which i was told was for andy c and that's why he had it about 3 years before it came out.

in my humble opinion VIP in this case translates to "FUCK YOU, YOU NONAME PEACE OF SHIT"

first the big tune you've been waiting for AGES comes out and you're all hyped up about it, but the time you get it the producer has allready done a VIP version of that tune witch is usually of course way more better. so you got the tune you wanted and you wanna blend it in your mix, and just to piss you off there's a upgraded version of that tune and you WANT it but you CANT have it because its so FUCKING

V
I
P

really i got nothing against remixing a good tune a little to make it even better,
but still it's kinda like when you were a kid and the stores sold coca cola pro yo-yo's to all the cool kids, but all you could buy was the lame fanta yo-yo

Last edited:
Very Important publisher: as the name elludes.... simply a rmx provided by an Artist, the term is more common when discussing literature etc, but is still applicable for Music production

U :afro:

VIP's aren't always done by the producer that made it originally though, like Deep - Roni Size VIP. (I actually can't think of any more to make my point stronger though!!!) :lol:

If anyone does know I'd really like to know!!!!

Not always the case of just being the artists remix, wenever John B does a remix/rework he calls it a vip, and has the gay girl robot vocalsgoin VIP.

I was thinking about posting this question a while back....
Oh and...
VIP's aren't always done by the producer that made it originally though, like Deep - Roni Size VIP. (I actually can't think of any more to make my point stronger though!!!) :lol:

If anyone does know I'd really like to know!!!!

Die & Clipz - Number One (Roni Size VIP)

Back
Top Bottom