what is my best option - Digi

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Here is my current set up:

2 x 1210's - Traktor scratch
Xone 92 mixer

Im looking at getting some CDJ's/XDJ's but all the different options are confusing me! the XDJ's look good as they are slightly cheaper however it looks like you cant connect them to a laptop unless you use an Ethernet cable. - my router is in a totally separate room.

The other option are the XDJ all in one controllers - easier for laptop use but don't need a mixer!

I guess the question is can I utilise my current hardware and if so what is my best option? do most people who use pioneers use USB at home? seems like this is only beneficial when playing out. should I pay the extra and get the Nexus with the CD capability so I can carry on using traktor?

I really don't know what the best ones to get are. Id rather buy once and buy right.

I would suggest 850k's

has a USB and CD function but doesn't have the connect to the laptop option but you can whack anything on a cd/usb anyway (that's the way I look at it and tbh that's what I want to add to my setup lol)

plus personally I wouldn't want after 850k because I don't like the chunky as fuck screen

all my opinion though mate

I would suggest 850k's

has a USB and CD function but doesn't have the connect to the laptop option but you can whack anything on a cd/usb anyway (that's the way I look at it and tbh that's what I want to add to my setup lol)

plus personally I wouldn't want after 850k because I don't like the chunky as fuck screen

all my opinion though mate

at least with the CD part I can use traktor with them too I guess. its just the whole burning CD's/always putting different tunes on USB just to mix at home that puts me off - at least with a laptop you have a complete library of music

at least with the CD part I can use traktor with them too I guess. its just the whole burning CD's/always putting different tunes on USB just to mix at home that puts me off - at least with a laptop you have a complete library of music

ah fair play mate yeah if that's the issue can always use the traktor cd's, you use traktor on your TT's though cause I know my traktor scratch only covers 2 decks not 4

I just ordered 2 XDJ1000's - it dawned on me you can have all playlists on usb anyway! if you need an A10 box for 4 decks on traktor let me know as im selling one

I just ordered 2 XDJ1000's - it dawned on me you can have all playlists on usb anyway! if you need an A10 box for 4 decks on traktor let me know as im selling one

cheers mate gone all vinyl these days though, my laptop is a cunt so haven't used traktor in over a year lol, and yeah you can easily create playlist on USB man!

Back
Top Bottom