What is in your opinion the best DNB track, production & arrangement wise?

kuthoerrr89

I'm curious what your number 1 track is.

Don't just tell us your top 3 but only your favorite one!

Mine:

I love everything about this song, it's got an awesome vibe to it, the drums sounds so clear and fresh, good flow, nice samples and i love the vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
how long do you usually have a favourite track for? surely you cant pick a permanent one?

well i feel some tunes sometimes and some the others but i guess if it had to do with production, time of release, lastablility etc it would be this:

how long do you usually have a favourite track for? surely you cant pick a permanent one?

First time i heard that tune was in 2009 and since then of course i loved some other tracks but this track always sounds the best to me. But it's not like im listening to it everyday.. maybe a couple of times per month ;)

All Blue by Sigma is up there as an all time fave of mine...

Bacteria(Pendulum Remix) is up there too.

One of my current faves is "Hold On (Club Mix)" by Break. Fucking insane tune!

quality on youtub aint great, but i listened to this on vinyl again the other day
and am using it as my bench mark at the mo'. production on the finished press
is unbelievable.

this question cant be answered.
the only thing i can say is my favourite tune for a long period would be one of my own while im making it!lol
other producers shud no were im comin from on that.
i have lots of favourite tunes i dont like to pick one when theres so many to choose from

it's not my favourite track, but the arrangement of road less travelled by kryptic minds and leon switch is pure epic beauty

i'd say sunhammer by noisia is probably the best dnb song i know in terms of composition and arrangement. it's really unique.

at the moment though, i'm really digging martyr by break and spectrasoul.

for production techniques...

crystalline by hybris and noisia, and basic memory by phace

dont have just one - too many styles in dnb for me to have one.
but i like this a lot

enjoi the oldskool ;)

most deep n dark stuff. anything thats got atmosphere and sounds grimey..

this one has been in my top 5 since i first heard it...so much emotion..

Back
Top Bottom