What is half time DnB?

Stay away from this button

2lvzak5.jpg

it's what they call drumstep these days.

Half-step Drum and Bass. Tunes still weigh in at 170 to 180 BPM and possess that intoxicatingly wompy drum pattern with the snare hitting at the 3rd beat of every bar. The low end bass structure is slowed down to half, giving it a Dubstep feel.

^ nah, you use that joke too often mate, it's getting old. You need to give it a rest, and when everybody's forgotten, DUN DUN DUN! ;D

it's what they call drumstep these days.

is that what they call drumstep? i thought drumstep was quite aggy kinda stuff like Netsky's remix of that Rusko tune. And i thought "half time dnb" is the stuff that Data produces a lot of the time...
have i been mistaken all this time?!

is that what they call drumstep? i thought drumstep was quite aggy kinda stuff like Netsky's remix of that Rusko tune. And i thought "half time dnb" is the stuff that Data produces a lot of the time...
have i been mistaken all this time?!

"drumstep" means any DnB with every other snare taken out, but its till 180bpm. Basically.

all the little dubstep bitches around melbourne have started a drumstep/dnb night...
the saddest part is they get more people rocking up to that then half the smaller dnb night.
sad but true
(however those calibre halftime bits and anything autonomic actually has taste not just BWOOOOOWAWAWAWA)

Back
Top Bottom