What inspires you?

HyperonDnb

What inspires you to make a tune? Interested in peoples reason behind making tunes. I personally love making tunes to express things that words cant, plus i just love dnb haa! im inspired by weather, colours and texture, most of all things that go on in my life!

god erm, at the moment im really takin tune makin seriously compared to 2 year ago when i last produced so at the mo im gettin all my shit together n practicing none stop on gettin everything right. But really, the only thing that inspires me when im producing is to better my last if im honest..... well thats what the case is at the moment

depends on the track. With hip-hop i put a lot of emotion into it. But with dnb, i just look for a cool groove and fuck with it.

everything. absolutely everything. from an artist i haven't heard before to a holiday or a simple strange happening on the street. i always find i feel more inspired when i go visit places or try new things.

and the occasional toke on a bift ;P

Last edited:
well i get up in the morning, put the kettle on and fix myself a cup of drumandbass. then its straight to the fridge for some dubstep on toast.. coz i am deep like that

Im really inspired at the moment by background music in programs such as Wallender and Spiral, iv been trying to turn this type of music into a drum and bass form.

Anything can inspire me, from an idea that I have had to the smell of breakfast. I find it funny however, that I always write by best tracks and do my best when I am depressed or there is a serious problem in my life. I have never been able to tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Usually I'm most inspired by deep and moving tracks like Sensa & haste - the place, bcee-generations etc, love tryin to imitate those styles and do my best to adapt them. Saying that, I'm a shitty producer and have therefor produced shit. So maybe I need better inspiration?

In general something fresh will inspire me. I'm finding as I get older more things sound meh and heard it before tho.

Also I get inspired by something that is way above my level, which is much easier to find!

More specific small world, if I manage to make a good sound then that will inspire me (to find 100 ways to butcher it)

Do Mexicans inspire you IV4?

Yes! they do I work with a ton of them and have produce a few regeaton beat for them. I have started but always get sidetrack on making a regaeton and drum and bass fusion song.

Back
Top Bottom