what if the nazis had won?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Jun 29, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

somebody said everything would of been way better. any truth to this? i mean apart from the obvious demographics that would have been rather inconvenienced until they completely disappeared of course.
    i seem to recall somebody famous had done a financial model and theorized everything would of been way more better. its a strange thought, but interesting. think its true?

like the weed pass that theyre about to put in effect here in holland, i went down to the local coffeshoppe here and asked the dude. he said mmmerm i dunno man, its like... there will be a solution (so as for everyone to be able to buy cannabis unhindered). and i asked like what? to which he replied dunno. and then exasperated continued on, when he realized this might not have satisfied, 'its the future man, were talking about the future (therefore, it follows, its impossible to know anything).

2. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

the roman empire had control of most of the world for 1000 years.
    in that time mankind made more advances then any other time in history (cept for the last few hundred yrs)- mainly due to the fact that the countries werent fighting each other so much - they all under one rule.
    When the empire finished it was called the dark ages - where there were hardly any advances made at all. in fact it went backwards for a lot of people
    Now i think the Romans would have let us smoke weed - but not the Nazis.
    so bring back the romans and lets get stoned and have a toga party or somthing.
    or the Dutch should rule the world - get an empire an ting. boom

3. logikz

good call but they tried. congo, the caribbean and surinam. not the best bounty tbh, and none of these countries enjoyed it very much. one of the starkest images i remember from my history books in elementary was a congo native in shackles with his hands chopped off looking demure to say the least. for stealing or not delivering enough rubber plant extract. or whatever, point is toga party is so totally awesome dude. you like spartacus? man that series is genius.

4. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

there wouldnt be any jews so muslims wouldnt have so much sand in their vaginas but nazis probably would have killed them all aswell
    it would probly be good for white people with blue eyes not much else

5. logikz

yeah, you know, financial models are great and all that, but it seems like an oversight on his behalf, when he said things would be better. slip of the old freudian perhaps. i dont remember where i heard this tbh.

6. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i think the world would be a much better place.

maybe from 1945 - 2000's would have been a lil brutal, but it would of been a small price to pay for the medical advancements made by treating humans like animals.

another positive from 'survival of the fittest' is no over population. which is happening right now at an alarming rate.

ive never heard of any crimes between fellow nazis.

imagine if there were 4 - 7 countries. instead of 90 odd.

hmm

7. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

well. look at it like this.
    mort goldman wouldn't have existed
    would this have been bad?
    well i dont know about that but what i do know is futurama is back with a seventh season.
    after getting cancelled after 4 epic seasons then brought back years later with some piss poor movies and an average 6th season, futurama is now back and just as good as it always was.

8. logikz

good points castel, i guess he meant apart from the ethnic cleansing and dictatorship parts. honestly, wouldnt they have done democracy when everybody finally had settled in? or is dictatorship kind of necessary for it to be really nazi.

futurama is definitely an acquired taste. when you say just as good as it always was, thats really what that is. i got into it after years of hating, but i couldnt get more south park or simpsons off kazaa or whatever, so i was forced into futurama and after a few episodes i have to admit i was hooked, if rather fleetingly. these days i dont mind it but i dont really care.

9. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

You know as controversial as this subject is i have to agree that the world would probably be a better place for the simple reason that zionist jews would not have the control now.

This is only an opinion based on numerous hours of watching you tube vids and the different views about the world, so by no means is anything said by myself fact.

Infact knowing what i know i doubt anyone knows. And really all opinions ive seen conflict because the uprising of Nazi Germany has been said to have been planned by the illuminati so who knows.

I havent looked into this kinda stuff in a few years though so not updated about current events but something did make laugh the other week... i was sitting ina pub in my hometown have a pint or 6 and as the day progressed people started going on about the olympic torch comming through the town and the streets filled up. I told my mate ya know that this marching the torche through towns was something the Nazis brought about. He replied fuck off LOL i decided not to enlighten him anymore.

10. logikz

well hot damn. is it? cos didnt muhammed ali do that, that one time. irony or not one might ask, also, isnt the illuminati, in turn, jewish? or they say that about it at least. whatever they say i have to admit i dont think it exists. what kind of world dominating secret society is known to every bellend on the planet, tupac in particular. that part makes it especially bogus. 2pac was a total idiot this you may depend on.

11. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

ah raper tuppawear shaker

12. JReilly

JReilly Member

I think we were screwed either way.

Any system that is built on infinite growth will never work, it's a recipe for disater regardless of who is driving the boat. We are just pawns in the chess game of the rich and wealthy.

13. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

I never looked at it like that before but you do have a point "what kind of world dominating secret society is known to every bellend on the planet" however i also believe that what i see on the news is propaganda so basically were told about things that someone somewhere wants us to believe whoever it may be jews nazis i cannot tell... anyway verging off topic a little...

I think you got it right with your first comment (or how i percieved it) it didnt happen so no one can know?

14. Catsel

you know them socks that accomadate your toes..well they arn't special at all... they are just socks!

15. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

George Bush jnr's grandfather helped finance the nazi party.

16. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

17. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Lol i think i know what your doing there.. meh

Well yeah and American oil companys supplied the Nazis "mabye"

18. Catsel

u fuckin racist cunt. infiltrating like dat. white sleeper agent.

19. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

yes dirty breaks

truth right there

pearl harbour was staged too

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member