What if GOD was a DJ ? ? ?

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Yo, i know we all say it, but if GOD, or whoever it is that you give praise to, for that matter was a DnB DJ . What do you think he/she style of DnB might be. Now with that said i truly hope that i didnt offend anyone that reads this. If i did, i am TRULY sorry......

I think he would be a jump-up Dj or maybe liquid. I was thinking Dark or neurofunk but i dont know ..........

RESPECT TO ALL ...........

Sure mate, i can really see a big man with a long beard, a white flowing gown and an aura surrounding his head rinsing out Hazard and Clipz to a bunch of pilled up angels, while an hench black guy is bounding round the stage shouting BIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYDEALWIVDAMATTERBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYGETYOBODYMOVINGBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYMAKESOMEFUCKINGNOIZE.

Sure mate, i can really see a big man with a long beard, a white flowing gown and an aura surrounding his head rinsing out Hazard and Clipz to a bunch of pilled up angels, while an hench black guy is bounding round the stage shouting BIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYDEALWIVDAMATTERBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYGETYOBODYMOVINGBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYBIDDYMAKESOMEFUCKINGNOIZE.

thanx for the laugh, that would be really awsome.

OLD SKOOL JUNGLE/JUNGLE TECHNO ALL THE WAY I IMAGINE HIM RINSING IT LIKE NICKY BLACK @ DREAMSCAPE 30 HAHA

I think he would do 4 hour sets at the End and fill it with the heaviest tunes covering all genres and double drop after double drop. GQ would no doubt be next to him.

Last edited:
He'd be b2b with gabriel on 4 decks rinsing liquid and jump up none of that nasty neuro'funk', and there would be a spliff dispenser on site soemwhere.

as a hindu i can have a selection of DJs :teeth:

you'd only need one tho

147596~Vishnu-Posters.jpg

Dude can do 4 decks by himself!

you'd only need one tho

147596~Vishnu-Posters.jpg

Dude can do 4 decks by himself!

i was thinking the same thing but aperently he uses CDJS

u should hear ganesha scratchin it up with his trunk, serious rude god stuff

Back
Top Bottom