What I don't Get

Naib

john mccain will end the world
he is willing to goto war with russia apparently
and in all fairness that is a good thing

If someone came along and went "we will never attack russia" wtf do you think russia would do? they would start pulling back their lost territory

Saying yr willing to attack and actually attacking are two different things

Regan was prepared to attack Russia but no attack happened

=cystm=

Obama = assassinated

McCain = end of world

thus we're fucked either way

....and dont even get me started on Palin that dumb gun totting redneck cunt

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I don't follow politics anyways, I just think Obama is dangerous.

DeployFX

Oh mate, please look at the non bullshit. CO2 rises with tempeture, but doesn't effect it. Mate ask any grandpa with much wisdom and they call tell you.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MEDIA FOR EVERYTHNG. Humans didn't do anything wrong by evolving. Do you want to make us cavemen again? Our Co2 outputs are minute compared to the CO2 givin off by animals and the ocean evaporating.

One theory is that the sun is going through cycles. That seems much more reasonable an answer to me. It has no gay slogans attached to it, and no media ranting about it.

Think about it this way, the government wants you to know this so you will support them, and give them funding and buy their "green" products.
lol...just lol...

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
People are pansies if they like Obama because he's going "green". Just saying global warming is not created by us, look at the facts.
The facts are your county burns a fuck load of carbon, Your Government cant admit this because of the amount of money Oil companies put into your government

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Fuck me!

That Rev Tech dude is one dumb-ass motherfucker...

What's really bad is that he's so dumb he doesn't even know he's dumb...

I love it when people give you the "Don't believe everything you read in the media statement" as if it's some kind of profound statement that I've never heard anyone say before, because I'm just a sheep who believes everything he reads baa baa! And then go on to give you a load of counter arguments that they've got from where?

The Media.

Just a different part of the media...

Christ RevTech which one of your brothers did your mum mate with to get you spectacularly stupid?

(yep, that ought to do it)

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
at least you haven't got gordon fucking brown* we're lumbered with someone we didn't even fucking vote for. you have a choice so count yourself lucky and don't make the wrong one. if you don't vote obama in, then your country really is as short sighted and arse backward as the rest of the world thinks it is

logikz

I Am Not The King
so whens the big do? i hear its getting close now. ive got a bottle of whiskey riding on mccaine you know

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
and oh yeah, global warming is the fault of cows, they fart too much.

fact*

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yup cows release something like 60% of the worlds methane in their farts...

The other 40% is released by Chris Moyles, in case you were wondering...