What headliner would you like to see on a mid-week event

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

So Tuesday was our label launch at the Volks in Brighton, we had Fabio headline which was a great honour and a good look for our first event. The venue filled up nicely considering it was on a Tuesday and we've only been going for a year as a label.

Anyway, now we're trying to figure out who to book for our next event. Its got to be someone as big and respected as Fabio. Odviously, affordabilty has to be taken into account and the night is liquid focused.....

So idea's please guys....Who would youo like to see?

Lenzman never hurts! Stray? LSB? Hyrbid Minds? A Sides? Etherwood? Spectrasoul?

Also I live local to Brighton and am at the volks fairly regularly as a raver and DJ'd there a few times in the past. Drop us a PM if theres chance for a set?

yeah lenzman and lsb would have been the first two to pop into my head, calibre is hard to get sadly

Yeah I'd say Lenzman would be your best value for money right now. Logistics or Nu:Tone might draw slightly more of a crowd with the Hospital brand but I'd imagine they'd cost a bit more. Spectrasoul are a good shout as well but I'd think they're pretty price atm, Marcus Intalex maybe a cheaper shout?

Could always look at some other artists and inquire whether they'd be up for playing more of a liquid set? I'm sure there's a lot of guys out there that would be up for doing this and I think it can be a really nice surprise to see a DJ play something slightly different than what they usually would. Obviously I'm not talking about asking someone like Rockwell to play liquid but I'd imagine maybe someone like Total Science would be pretty happy to considering their back catalog, and I'm sure seeing their name on a flyer wouldn't put people off the vibe of the night you're trying to bring.

Thanks guys some good choices here.... i was thinking lenzman myself but hes been in brighton a few times already so im thinking about someone who hasnt been in brighton or at least for a while,,,,, danny bryd, id never book him tbh, i dont like the dancefloor stuff. The labels more deeper.

Total science ive booked at a previous event, but would still be a good choice. calibre is out of my price range. A-sides and Fats is viable.....Im a big fan infact....well lets see what happens here... next event looking like it going to be @ Volks in Feb/March

Back
Top Bottom