What have you been listening to?

listen to alot of my own stuff even when im in work ( have them on the ipod ) to the point where i start to dislike them stupidly...

got a renegade mix on in the car along with ed sheerans album.... cant stand radio 1 but seriously need some new material for the car

bump... but i 10000% recommend bvdub's latest album

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you lot heard of Knife Party? Been listening to a lot of that recently!

For those not aware of knife party, it's an alter ego of pendulum, where they are throwing together some absolutely sick electro house / dubstep type stuff! I don't rate pendulum that much, but I'm really diggin their attempts at the glitchy electro house shit!

I'm afraid Fletch I don't rate Knife Party :lol: I think Pendulum > Knife Party imo! Just my opinion though :)

Even though it isn't meant to be link to pendulum it basically is them! haha. It's just the same band minus the live people, in fact, I do think it is Rob that does most of the work anyways!

For me on the listening I have taken a bit of a turn. Still into the proper dubstep, Skream, Breakage, Loefah, Phaeleh, etc. BUT. I have whacked on The Prodigy album Experience. Forgot how solid those tunes are! :P

Any of you lot heard of Knife Party? Been listening to a lot of that recently!

For those not aware of knife party, it's an alter ego of pendulum, where they are throwing together some absolutely sick electro house / dubstep type stuff! I don't rate pendulum that much, but I'm really diggin their attempts at the glitchy electro house shit!

I've been listening to Knife Party the last few days, if you sign up for their mailing list you can get their "100% No Modern Talking - EP" for free in 320kbps. Having said that though, the only tracks I really like are the electro house ones (I deleted Fire Hive & Tourniquet). Internet Friends is pure fire but sounds a lot like Feed Me who I've also been listening to a lot of. Especially like that bit that it switches up before the big drop and goes all horror movie on you.

It seems as if a lot of DnB and dubstep producers are starting to set their sights on electro house now, which isn't a bad thing as long as they stay away from those Massive wavetables that have been overused - that's my biggest peeve at that moment, when you can tell a producer used Massive for a sound. Oh and that awful vomiting bass that Skrillex likes to use *shudder*

Back
Top Bottom