what has happend/where is es?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
after the immensity that was robin and disruption on radius (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj61Idsf_Cw & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZLQJvSq3A) i heard some of his dubplates being played by names like hazard and escape, but nothing ever emerged on release?

the two tunes i refer to are 'all over the place' (possibly the sickest tune i ever heard!) and 'go' which was/is well ahead of it's time?

anyone know, or even have these dubs?

think i have to say this in every jump up thread, if ya have nothin productive to say, dont say nothin, beleive it or not people do like the tunes.

I used to play Robin all the time, got a bit bored of it tho, his 2 tune career didnt really take off i dont think.

Last edited:
think i have to sat this in every jump up thread, if ya have nothin productive to say, dont say nothin, beleive it or not people do like the tunes.

I used to play Robin all the time, got a bit bored of it tho, his 2 tune career didnt really take off i dont think.

well said mate! keep the counter active commetns to yourself, else we will start slating the liquid/tech/mainstream tosh you like :wave:

but Joey, play robin again in a set still feels fresh in double o nine!

disruption and deep in the woods are bangers! from wat iv heard he's stopped producing all together. which is a shame coz i really wanted GO to get a release!

think i have to sat this in every jump up thread, if ya have nothin productive to say, dont say nothin, beleive it or not people do like the tunes.
this.
no one comes into sum thread about a liquid tune or watever an says this is sum faggy shit so why come in here an say its shit!
keep it to yourself
have to say robin is a sick tune not so keen on disruption tho.
never even herd of es before although i have herd robin before always thought it was hazard

I doubt it is Hazard, no reason why he'd choose another name to put those tunes out, after all they were on his own label. Probably just a pal.

es is deffinetly not hazard

i wondered where ES went myself but recluse told me he isnt on it like he used to be....so i took that as he locked off the producin??

who knows though

ez mate cheats i put on free download on krisisdnb.com .......might still be on there not sure

if not give me a shout and ill fire it over.........well old that one , good 2-3 yrs now

fair dos, always thought it was Hazard, sounds just like him, best person to speak to is probably Escape as Es's contact info is the musik hertz email, cud still be Hazard with someone else tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom