what happens

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no way fk all that noise jack if i come within 100 meters of court they will put my dumb ass away for good, throw away the key with all that work im holding, yeeeeah

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Hmmm fishy. You a fan of Kafka by any chance?

Can you at least remember what station you signed it at? I would speak to the Police see if you can retract it. Otherwise you may still have to turn up at court but really really drunk and smelly and look totally unreliable so the prosecution drops you like a hot potato.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I think nothing really happens in most countries , in fact in some it may be very much be welcomed. Although I think in NZ it's punishable by death?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
so basically.. this one guy says.. dude u saw something.. u need to come to this party up north im havin.. n i was like.. naa bro. im down south now mang.. n he was like.. yea bro. all good..

then two of his mates came round my house late one night with an invitation. "bro.. u gotta go see the cuz.. upnorf." :mad: yep..watever... can't be assed.

randoms phone calls.. a month or so goes by.

txt from bro.. "bro. u speak to the cuz.. or ur gunna get in trouble innit"

yea watevs.

thats the gist. or jist.

bout a month i reckon to this party..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
youre being awful casual about this, but that description, in all its vauge cryptic broness, is creepy as fuck, whats the "you saw something, you have to go to this party in the other end of the country, so we can kill you, or you will get in trouble" reasoning