What happens next? (not for the squeamish!)

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Man that is some of darkest shit I have seen in a long while.......u can't begin to imagine what something like that must feel like!!!

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
haha.. saw that shit a few years ago, or maybe a different one but I think I did see this. Nast shit. Saw some video of some guy doing the same thing during a football game. They showed it in my school, for some damn reason. He had to get his leg amputated and got a spingy thing in replace of his half that he was missing. Yea I think he runs long distances and sprints with the prostetic leg.. prolly fookin faster than me with the non-fake leg.. bastard haha. Horrible stuff, but looks cool nonetheless :p

Last edited:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
K1's fuckin heavy man, I used to watch it all the time on Eurosport. Always used to see loads of nasty injuries on it. Used to chat to a kiddy from LA who was a proffessional Thai Boxer over in Thailand too, said he'd seen his trainer's bone pierce out of his skin after one nasty break!

mesh

VIP Junglist
naasty. :cry: :resick: o_O :boxing: :nutkick:

I recall watching the NFL SUperbowl about ten years ago and the same thing happened to some dude exactly, they musta replayed it about ten times too.