what happens if you surgically remove finger nails and most of whats underneath

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Sep 12, 2011.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

think that would be good. fingers with no nails and no nerves and mess in the tips.
    think the finger becomes thinner up top but i reckon you lose a lot of feeling in the hand. i think its good for you. kid in my class when i was 14 he was retarded (i once convinced him there were big and small numbers just like big and small alphabet. youll excuse me if my pleasures were a bit more cerebral than other closet sadists) but his parents kept him with expensive dirt bikes and a rally course and rifles and video games and whatever the hell else he point his finger at. like i said this kid was retarded and got on an entirely too big a bike for him and drove the fuck off into the wilderness and wiped out real real hard, spent the next five weeks in the hospital. first few weeks in a coma. anyway he got pretty mashed up, his right eye got pushed down so it looked slanted but more importantly his hand that was cramping around the throttle got fused with the handle and he could never straighten the fingers, the was locked like he was cranking the gas on the bike. and the nails were gone, so i would routinely make him straighten them for me. hey jimmy id say, do that thing with your hand for me, and hed do it, i guess cos he liked the attention. he also had a mong ear, but that was before the accident even.

2. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Uber Brool.

3. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

are you a bot?
    please be honest!

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

What in the name of maple bacon is going on in this thread???
    P.S

[​IMG]

7. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I want to hear more about the ear...

8. logikz

i like the idea, but i only ever saw it on one person. jimmy. poor kid all he wanted was for people to like him but you see jimmys mistake was ignorance and greed, a deadly combination when placed upon a motocross bike.
    anyway think about it! this a great thing, just imagine the possibilites?? fingertips smooth and insensitive like knuckles, or elbows or a sandpaperd point of wood. you could do anything with that

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

how would u scratch doe

10. logikz

haha the ear, you want to hear of the ear? youd reckognize it if you saw it, its just that deformed. he was short of stature, black curly hair, and fat. one ear was straight, pinned to the head one might say. the other was as if though held out by an invisible finger, but heres the thing, only the last third the upper part the sad thing terminated in. here, you can emulate it yourself in front of the mirror, try it. it looks most humorous

11. Moskit

12. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Sounds like he spins in the wind

13. DJ Spliff

DJ Spliff Never Enuff Vinyl

"i once convinced him there were big and small numbers just like big and small alphabet."

LOL.:uberlaugh

14. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

15. Moskit

When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; so I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly, in the back of my mind knowing that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult; I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the fucking sun decided to go apeshit and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mother...

That fucking bastard.

And no, this is not copy pasta.

16. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Im liking that post cos i went for a shit mid way and it went smoother than planned, good vibes all round