what happenin wi nye 2006

Definitely, Breakneck NYE 2004 was my best NYE ever! Hopefully Owain and Dan can sort something out otherwise I guess it would probably be down to the Mission crew? If EQ's free that is, cos Stef gets it cheap. We can only hope...:confused:

i've never had a NYE kiss. whatabout everyone else? and i always fuckin spend the nite sober (n)
apples will give you a peck on the lips if you buy her a vodka and coke - double, standardly!

Edit:

awwww man! i'll give ya a NYE kiss if you can make it to pompey haha:first_dat
I just posted that you would kiss him without reading your post, weird!

@rmt - go for it, she's a hottie

I think apples is going to have a queue of random'ers waiting for a kiss at NYE now, eek!

Last edited:
rmt dude what are you TALKING about!!! no makeout? and SOBER?? shocking, where do you spend your new years, in afghanistan? im a NYE enthusiast, i like to go into the new year guns blazing. still not sure whats up for this year though.

Tell ya.

Doin a night on NYE is fookin hard work...The pissed NYE vibe takes over everything, and people only start getting into the music after midnight. Too many pissed people, too many randoms, '1 night a year clubbers' for my liking...

Breakneck NYE announcement coming soon...

Breakneck NYE announcement coming soon...

I wait with baited breath but you don't sound too enthusiastic!? I fully understand the mission it must be, and really appreciate your consistent efforts, but you know it means a lot to us Breakneck regulars. Do it for the heads with nowhere else to go! (Apart from NEC but I gave up on big raves after the Sanctuary closed down. Way too sketchy...)

:rave:

last year was quality, everyone had a party and we went to all of them! Mission / contact / brknk and not forgetting the afterparty Redemption! Hope we can pull something like that again! All about the after party....

pretty sure we're not doing anything. i quite fancy the tiefschwarz shorditch warehouse thing. on my own no doubt as i'm now a single hermit

Back
Top Bottom