What happened to twisted Individual ??

Jelly On A Plate/Magnum Juice just came out on promo like Scott said. I'm feeling Jelly on a plate though, the samples are weird but cool!

He's still around releasing tunes

Relocated to the states not long ago so you're not likely to see him on as many line ups over here but he's still doing it. Has some sick new tunes coming out.

twisteds beats are 50/50 with me 2day, still respect that the mans got skills...last thing i got my him was 'shit don't stink'...all about the switch

Twisted went downhill after rusty sheriffs badge and bandwagon blues! The resta his stuff is just wierd jump up!

he back on it atm, got a lot coming soon i think, keep ur eyes peeled

He's still very much about... As well as 2 12"s on ZOmbie which are floating around at the minute, he's next up on Grid with Donkey Punch b/w Sick Bag - Serum remix.

He's also busy running Grid, Allsorts and Zombie as well as writing more dnb and a whole load of downtempo tracks which will hopefully see the light of day later in the year

For more info go to www.gridrecordings.com

Some fat tunes from the man out soon, an I think he got an E.P coming out, not sure if it on zombie or wot, an yeah Fabio dropped Donkey Punch a couple o weeks ago, HEAVY.

Back
Top Bottom