what happened to this place?

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
i remembered dnbforum being a nice gentle place where people don't need to have a big name to get their mixes rated and got some cool feedback. apart from that you could talk about dnb related stuff. nowadays it's just awkard polish embers breaks fucktards, people who post dubstep mixes in the members mixes section and severve other things which just aren't right. i want the old forum back

/rant

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
It will be ok, peaks & troughs that's how it goes, It is a tad shitty that's a given you can have that biscuit for sure, and feeding the trolls is almost (not quite) as dire to read than the original poster.Learning how to ignore something on the internet is something that should be promoted and appreciated but let's be honest it probably won't happen, plus dirty breaks is whoring the forum gone all Jeff Portnoy Tropic Thunder "I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this"

But I digress

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
been on the slide for the past year and a bit imo.
Regular posters no longer around. Lack of banter (forgive me lord for using that horrible, horrible word).
No thanks button, no chatbox. And lack of interest in general.

Shame.

Give it another year and we might be DnB Arena 2.0

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Fully agree, this place is more about talking absolute bollocks now then music!

That's why it's on the slide.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nothing special far as i know, maybe its you thats changed. people change you know, and its not always for the better. these are scary days.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I tihnk the proplem is the place is totally schitzoid.

You've got sub-subforums spilling out into their master forums and noone gives a fuck, people posting shit in the wrong sections and no mods to move / remove threads, tell people off and act all hardass.

The intenet is like one giant hyperactive fiveyearold [and the lot that comes on here are all wrecked on the entire alphabet soup of desginer drugs and conscience distorting chemicals to boot], kids need discipline, they crave it and in order to keep their interest it must be enforced rigidly.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I still think the members mixes section is good.. alot of people willin g to give feedback when they have time. Stop your moaning i say. All you have to do is look into general to see all the DNB related threads. Its a website at the end of the day.. not a bloody youth hostel.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think thats a positive side effect of not having the scatbox, the forum moves more, there is no definitive abundance of wit, not as such perhaps, but youre allowed to waffle in waffle forum, the clue is in the name.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i remembered dnbforum being a nice gentle place where people don't need to have a big name to get their mixes rated and got some cool feedback. apart from that you could talk about dnb related stuff. nowadays it's just awkard polish embers breaks fucktards, people who post dubstep mixes in the members mixes section and severve other things which just aren't right. i want the old forum back

/rant
yeah

It will be ok, peaks & troughs that's how it goes, It is a tad shitty that's a given you can have that biscuit for sure
yeah biscuits
Shame.

Give it another year and we might be DnB Arena 2.0
ut oh

maybe if the chatbox was back people would stop talking shit and trying too hard in every thread.
yeah perhaps it would
Its a website at the end of the day.. not a bloody youth hostel.
yeah
i think thats a positive side effect of not having the scatbox, the forum moves more, there is no definitive abundance of wit
yeah

also stuff, but most of all stuff