what happened to the bmx thread? interent censorship mk3?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Ahaha .. i just thought same thing and started a thread... its probs coz i was having a laugh and he took it to heart.. thing is .. hes been beaten by a crab .. post ure pic of me in my hoody cry wanking, and he'll realise what i am .. and bring his thread back

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
What did I miss?

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Is that the one where Smicus hurt himself quite badly?

Last edited:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Is this going to turn into a make Smicus cry thread? We havent had one of those in a while...

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

Forgot to add I liked your set mate if that's any consolation!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats you rock, the daft fat kid that nobody likes and he bribes you with twix and video games to watch him jerk off. very wrong indeed that boy. needs guidance, my word.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
nice!

yeh man... dont worry about your posts getitng trolled man... Waffle = trolls annonymous. In fact... its probably worse if you delete... more ammo for the trolling ya gets meh!

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

hjahahahahaha!! you stacked hhaaarrrddd man!! hahaha... split jeans and all sorts

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

if i took what everyone here said to heart i would've killed myself 20+ times already
EXACTLY... Ahrmedajinadad is the brunt of all jokes... its his place... we all love him really.... well................................