What happened to Konflict aka Kemal + Rob Data??

Dj Mark Track

www.NakedBeatz.com
What ever happened to Kemal + Rob Data? They were responsible for so many wicked tunes in such a short period of time, "the mummy" is one of most underated tunes of all time IMO, is the story about "that" tune true and is that why they are no longer about??

i dunno the story about the mummy ( so please share it) but i heard kemal went all religious and went izlam on that ass..apparently Rob F (who produced quite a few bits sound just like kemal) lives with him in some war torn country. full on muslims

i dunno the story about the mummy ( so please share it) but i heard kemal went all religious and went izlam on that ass..apparently Rob F (who produced quite a few bits sound just like kemal) lives with him in some war torn country. full on muslims

The story I heard was about "the messiah", they said that that they were going to give it to R/Hardware and at the last moment they changed their minds, some Suge Knight business went down and the tune came out on the Essential Rewindz album.

Unless I dream't this??

I'm sure one of them makes house.. There were great dj's.. Will upload some sets when i find them.. Everything they did was buy on site for me.

Yeah I heard they had some troubles with RH but I don't remember any more what this was about , there has been a thread one here on some time ago..

Back
Top Bottom