What happened to Gangsta Fun and Skilla?

wordnz

These guys were smashing it around the end of 2008. Heaps of awesome tunes. Monster Bugs was HUGE!

But I haven't seen any releases on redeye, chemical, beatport or juno? What happened?

The only thing I have seen is Gangsta Fun - Cold Reality on nu-urban (which is an awesome tune by the way).

Been keen to play some of their tunes for ages.

They're both members on here mate, so if they don't respond on here then give them a PM. Both sweet as fellas. Gangsta Fun did do a mix back in Sept that could have some forthcoming tunes on it, just check Mixes & T/listings. Peace.

These guys were smashing it around the end of 2008. Heaps of awesome tunes. Monster Bugs was HUGE!

But I haven't seen any releases on redeye, chemical, beatport or juno? What happened?

The only thing I have seen is Gangsta Fun - Cold Reality on nu-urban (which is an awesome tune by the way).

Been keen to play some of their tunes for ages.

Yo Bruv-We still around,I n:side (AKA Skilla) Have taken a large amount of time away to finish up some biz I had started with some dubstep shit. Tunes are doen and will be released soon-some hitting vinyl on stupid fly recs. again these are dubstep releases-if you dig dubstep I posted a new mix a day or so on the mix section check it ou fresh wobble but dubstep.
as for G-fun he as well is on a break-working on a new studio atm. We will be back for 2010 with a ton of new ear shattering jump up beats maybe even some Half step wobble shit.
Keep an eye out and most of all....THANKS FOR NOTICING-we will be back soon bruv!,.
EZ.
P. S...PM me and may be able to slide you some unreleases ish that most likely aint hitting the streets-we do have some beats with Phantom Dub Recs-Hit up Shrust on the label hes the man.
peEZ.
n:side (AKA SKILLA):wave:

Yo Bruv-We still around,I n:side (AKA Skilla) Have taken a large amount of time away to finish up some biz I had started with some dubstep shit. Tunes are doen and will be released soon-some hitting vinyl on stupid fly recs. again these are dubstep releases-if you dig dubstep I posted a new mix a day or so on the mix section check it ou fresh wobble but dubstep.
as for G-fun he as well is on a break-working on a new studio atm. We will be back for 2010 with a ton of new ear shattering jump up beats maybe even some Half step wobble shit.
Keep an eye out and most of all....THANKS FOR NOTICING-we will be back soon bruv!,.
EZ.
P. S...PM me and may be able to slide you some unreleases ish that most likely aint hitting the streets-we do have some beats with Phantom Dub Recs-Hit up Shrust on the label hes the man.
peEZ.
n:side (AKA SKILLA):wave:

u said it mate. not really sure whats goin on w/ dnbsource, he's not the easiest guy to contact. more g-fun will be out on radical beats vinyl as soon as we can push it out. be on the lookout for both jumpup, as well as dubstep bits on that front. nside's remix of 'rub a dub' will be out soon on stupid fly vinyl which is one of my fave dubstep beats atm. gfs will have mr potato head and the coward released on phantom dub digital around feb 2010. all the newest clips and wut not can be found on www.myspace.com/gangstafundnb and www.myspace.com/gfsofficial. thanx a lot for recognizing our efforts.. as for myself it's been ruff with lots of drama and bs to deal w/ in life as of late. no worries tho, 2010 will b bigtime. once the new studio is up and running, the beats will b fresher than ever w/ a more powerful pc to add more layers and better mixdown capabilities. just like nside said, hit us up on pm's and we'll sort out some beats to tide u over :] cheerz

G-Fun

Wicked producers/dj's!!

Ordered my monster bugs ep in november 2008.. Still not here.. Should really sort that out but dnbsource are so shit for contacting!

sorry as fuck about the whole dnbsource thing bro-if you do not get that shit soon I will personally slide you the 320's-and I dont give a fuck what anyone says-you show me proof you bought it and aint got it yet you deserve atleast the 320's nah mean bruh.
GFS has a lot of shit from the very beginning we been holding on to and may be time to let them go as freeleases because yall reconizing we been away for a bit means alot.
We aim tyo please you all-if it wasn;t for you all out there we'd be shit right now.Thanks for the follow up with us and keep the shit gangsta-Jump up is falling apart and GFS is gonna take care of that big time in 2010-i've got a handfull of fresh jump upish tunes up my sleevs at the moment and you all will get a taste once I get a chance to sort and post this mi I had for a bit.
Ez:wave:

Pitty about the whole dnbsource thing. they need to sort their shit out!

Looking forward to 2010! And I will have to check out some of the dubstep too

sorry as fuck about the whole dnbsource thing bro-if you do not get that shit soon I will personally slide you the 320's-and I dont give a fuck what anyone says-you show me proof you bought it and aint got it yet you deserve atleast the 320's nah mean bruh.
GFS has a lot of shit from the very beginning we been holding on to and may be time to let them go as freeleases because yall reconizing we been away for a bit means alot.
We aim tyo please you all-if it wasn;t for you all out there we'd be shit right now.Thanks for the follow up with us and keep the shit gangsta-Jump up is falling apart and GFS is gonna take care of that big time in 2010-i've got a handfull of fresh jump upish tunes up my sleevs at the moment and you all will get a taste once I get a chance to sort and post this mi I had for a bit.
Ez:wave:

Not your fault man no worries! Glad to hear your both getting bang on it again next year! Wicked news!

Happy Friendly Shit - original mix / skilla vip 'freelease'!?

Yeah man that might work-If they all want tunes....we gotta give em tunes-lets see some GFS tunes smashed on some of the forums tracklists!Freelease on the way!!!!!
EZ

oh and "wordnz" like I said look for 2 you want hopefully coming shortly-I beleive Coward will be like Feb sometime on Phantom Digi. and Been talking to Digital terror recs about releasing the Macky Gee RMX of Gotham Hell-Maybe can have him release the original together.... we'll have to see what we can sort out.

:rave:
BUMP THAT SHIT!

OH YEAH!!
by the way-yall that don't know about these oldies but goodies we did have some stuff out with Royal Jump Rccs as free shit as well-Here is the link to them as well as the other good shit RJR has to offer.
EZZZZ SKILLA:wave:

THE EPIC LP!!!!!

16 Jump Up Tracks (155 MB) for free download.
The Artists are:
Shrust
Gangsta Fun & Skilla
Dj Sc
P!ker
Phlatline
Fratanize
Operation Viper
nuTEK
Wobalz

download the LP here:
EPIC LP DOWNLOAD
(click for download)

Use the Tracks for your mixes on partysets, radiomixes and all the other stuff.

Thanks.

:rinsed:RJR TEAM:rinsed:

Ok I think G-Fun & I have came to a conlusion...
We are going to do a 2 part freelease.
Part 1 will be Happy Friendly Shit (Original Mix) B/w Merc'd.
Part 2 will be Happy Friendly Shit (Skilla VIP MIX) B/w Necropolis (Which is a dubstep tune we made a bit ago).
Be on the looks out-I'll most likely have to Hit these through T-racks and they'll be about shortly.

EZ
S K I L L A:wave:

Ok I think G-Fun & I have came to a conlusion...
We are going to do a 2 part freelease.
Part 1 will be Happy Friendly Shit (Original Mix) B/w Merc'd.
Part 2 will be Happy Friendly Shit (Skilla VIP MIX) B/w Necropolis (Which is a dubstep tune we made a bit ago).
Be on the looks out-I'll most likely have to Hit these through T-racks and they'll be about shortly.

EZ
S K I L L A:wave:

Big!!!!

Safe as guys! Wicked news!

ez guys. freelease is on the way, we're working on mastering the tunes right now. not too sure what the final tracklist will be, but will def. be putting out Happy Friendly Shit and Get Merc'd. More info to come mad soon.. keep ur eyes peeled :D

n:side's dubstep is fucking HUGE! respect.

Big ups bro! thanks a bunch will drop in 2010 including the Monster Bugs REMIX DUBSTEP-Check the Mix section about to post a set.
by the way have a decent amount of the Freelease stuff mastered but going away on vaca and for some gigs so see yall in like 2 weeks.
EZ.
n:side

Back
Top Bottom