What happened to GAIN024?

shdw

trance'n'bass lover
It should be released in february but shit happened. Rolldabeats.com don't know the flip. And i readed some interview in which some DJ (unknown for me) said that it's not going to be released.

So can anyone tell me the truth?

shdw said:
It should be released in february but shit happened. Rolldabeats.com don't know the flip. And i readed some interview in which some DJ (unknown for me) said that it's not going to be released.

I believe it's now GAIN023 with Ben Sage' 'Nothing Inside' on the AA side. It's going to come out, don't worry.

Rolldabeats is a little out of date in places.

sdm said:
I believe it's now GAIN023 with Ben Sage' 'Nothing Inside' on the AA side. It's going to come out, don't worry.

Rolldabeats is a little out of date in places.

Ok fine. I am really looking foward to it (and i am very interested what will be the flip).

BTW * u did nice interview with him (mean Ben). It had sense as distinct from lot of other inteviews (not yours mean at all).

shdw said:
Ok fine. I am really looking foward to it (and i am very interested what will be the flip).

BTW * u did nice interview with him (mean Ben). It had sense as distinct from lot of other inteviews (not yours mean at all).
Thank you.

Audio of both tunes here

GAIN023
A. Magna Karta - Straight No Chaser
AA. Magna Karta - Dr. Wolfenstein

So u mean Gain 24?

shdw said:
GAIN023
A. Magna Karta - Straight No Chaser
AA. Magna Karta - Dr. Wolfenstein

So u mean Gain 24?
No, I said 23.

The details I were given recently indicate GAIN023 is the Ben Sage 12".

As I told you, Rolldabeats isn't always correct, release schedules do change.

I believe GAIN024 is a Magna Karta 12".

shdw said:

Roll Da Beats has it way wrong....

GAIN024 - Audio - GRASS / Audio & Mackie - King Getera
GAIN025 - HARM - Scary / Harm - Scary (Audio & Mackie Remix)
GAIN026 - Watch this space...... you won't be dissapointed!

Its out..... available at all good stores worldwide, also see www.myspace.com/gainrecordings

Back
Top Bottom