What happened to DJ Special K

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
What happened to Special K

Used to make summ big tunes!!!!!! last thing i seen from him i think was a colab he done with mickey finn on urban takeover think he also done sum bangers with darren j aswell

Last edited:
he runs or at least used to run a record shop in bexley heath, south london. Played a lot of local nights but dont see his name much anymore.

he runs or at least used to run a record shop in bexley heath, south london. Played a lot of local nights but dont see his name much anymore.

Good old Vinyl Conflict, was round the corner from my house!! I bought my first tape-pack there, all my mates who started mixing bought a lot of vinyl from there.

Special K was pretty sweet as well, when you saw him. The shop was mostly run by DJ's Fader & Jev though, two local fellas.

Unfortunately the shop closed down in 2005 and is now a Fish & Chip shop.

Kraig went downhill unfortunatly and got into naughty stuff and ripped off alota people in the process.
Last i heard he disapeared to america owing a hell of a lot of doe.
I used to help out a lot in Vinyl Conflict many years ago and am still friends with his ex missis & also jev & fader.
He made some quality tunes though in his time.

Yeah, I was wondering aswell..got a tape of him, SV @ Bagley´s..top mixing, top selection..one of the best I ever heard.

Thats Jump Up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinyl conflict!!!!

Used to go down there sometimes and i used to see Craig out and about too, last time i see him was at a Desire in a right pickle LOL.

Yeah, I was wondering aswell..got a tape of him, SV @ Bagley´s..top mixing, top selection..one of the best I ever heard.

Thats Jump Up.

It fucking ain't.

But yeah both sides of that 12 are legendary in my book. i'll still draw for them now, huge tunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom