What happened to 187?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Anyone know what ever became of Joe/Jordana LeSense? That guy was very cool, he taught me about jungle when I was a noob in 1994. Then he had an operation and got really wierd on me through email communications (never saw him in person after the fact).

When I saw him at the Freight Yard I bought his demo tape of his original tracks, one which was humerously called "E Baby". Unfortunatly when I got home I found that he made a mistake as the tape was blank. I tried to get a working tape or even my money back but that never worked out. Years later a well known patron of the record store I frequented gave me a 187 record for free, so that panned out in a way (I still want to hear "E Baby" though).

His live PA at the Freight Yard was great! The first half was 1993 style darkcore/happyhardcore while the last half was a full on ragga jungle assault. I didn't apprecaite it as much as I should have at the time, I remember this. He had a neat set up where a midi drum pad would trigger amen snares and such, He would actually let people come up on state and play the amens live over his set with the midi trigger pad.

Heres the flyer for the above mentioned event:
Peace Love Unity & Music @ The Freight Yard, Allentown, PA - Front
Peace Love Unity & Music @ The Freight Yard, Allentown, PA - Back

A cool guy Joe/Jordana was, I hope she still does some sort of music as this is quite a talented person.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom