What happend to MC Sugars

JUNGLIST_206

Hiya People, Just wondering what happend to MC Sugars? I thought he was ok MC. I can't find any info on him. Anyone know? Cheers

He quit after he realised he was shit

'Sugardy dugady dappa im a wicked rapper'

Was a weak mc imo

He quit after he realised he was shit

'Sugardy dugady dappa im a wicked rapper'

Was a weak mc imo

Okay ... wait a sec. Did he actually quit after all that backing from Fearless.

I believe it was 'sugardy bigardy dappa......' :teeth:

He was wack yes but I can't see him being gone

he was pretty shiiiiiiiit ..although the man like Skibba has taken his crown for most cringable MC lyrics me'thinks!

......where's Moose??

in my mc days i remember hearing a mix or 2 with him in it, i couldn't tell you if he was shit or not now. back then it was a good change of pace from the regulars, he wasn't that bad.

Okay ... wait a sec. Did he actually quit after all that backing from Fearless.

I believe it was 'sugardy bigardy dappa......' :teeth:

He was wack yes but I can't see him being gone

When was the last time you saw him on a flyer? He retired from mc'ing over a year ago

he was pretty shiiiiiiiit ..although the man like Skibba has taken his crown for most cringable MC lyrics me'thinks!

......where's Moose??

Skiba's been smacking it recently

Moose is still about, he was at best of british a few weeks back

Skiba's been smacking it recently

“Thank you very much for being a raver..thank you very much, thank you very very much…”

“du du du duh ..Jungle Power”

Yeah mate …reeeealllllly smacking it! :rslayer:

he is good but he also comes out with such bollocks...its a joke!!!

You really have no taste! And your opinions on other MCs are so strong, I reckon you should seriously think about the comments you make... :jerkit:

lol u waste

Have you listened to any sets with skiba recently? Listen to a kool fm set, loads of new lyrics. This is the best he has been since 2002/3

So you rate Sugars and DVS but not skiba..

And as for McMc, hes one of my top mc's

Sugars has packed in mcin now....hes got a steady job in london and is on that now...still does the odd little gig, if and when they come....I liked his style of mcin...maybe not to listen back to but in a dance he was a good hype mc....i may be biast as he is my cousin but i have to thank him for getting me into the music way back....

lol u waste

Have you listened to any sets with skiba recently? Listen to a kool fm set, loads of new lyrics. This is the best he has been since 2002/3

So you rate Sugars and DVS but not skiba..

And as for McMc, hes one of my top mc's

skibba has lost his way since then....

well i checked out his website and his schedule looks very busy

sugars.jpg

Back
Top Bottom