What happend to mampi swift???

Seen him a few times, listen to the dam 08 set, nye sets, gettin his flow back. Big up Mampi

he does for a couple of mixes, then horrendously clangs it for about a minute, and instead of fixing it he just lets it play.

used to be my fav and was always the first cd i put on when i brought a cd pack, but i dont like listening to his sets anymore...just throws completely random tunes togther

Mampi was fukin sik on the decks year or two back, every mix was a well thought out double drop, even droppin tunes with out a beat jus synths perfectly, his eps were heavy as fuck...
t_16779.jpg

wot n ep....

anyway, if shit is holdin him back lets hope he get over it an starts rippin it again, get him back to his usual sickness.

1000 posts great times,​

I swear i read in mixmag about 2 years ago that he was going to release like 10 special tunes on Charge and then he was going to bang it all on the head.

However...

One Finga is a wicked tune, the flip is ok'ish.....

but that new tune "I am legend" is complete chod and the other side to that some "Dr Funk" tune is total gash.......

And as for having a album called "I am legend", well he was gonna get some stick for that....

Last edited:
he is a legend.

his new tune on finga is immense. He is a good producer

however his older stuff is immense. Doesnt mean that his new stuff is shit.

n he is still one of the kings of the double drop.

Good read this thread.. i remember my fuirst rave they introduced mampi swift as one of the scenes biggest up and coming dj's that was back in 2003.

Still hold Mampi in high regard as a DJ. The way he would put 2 tunes together that arent meant to but he'd make it work somehow....special!

Hes spent the last few months etc producing pop records and stuffs.. I spoke to him about 2 months ago and he said he might do a new album. I got the impression he was abit meh! about the whole thing..

Back
Top Bottom