What happend to Drum & Bass Awards 08 CD

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Hi people did anyone else see on Drum & Bass Award 08flyers or voting website. That there was ment to be album 3 cd's mixed by Mickey Finn i think, Friction and i think Bryan G, The drum and bass awards 08 ment to be aviable in shops. I keep looking for it, but no sign of it. Anyone know if its coming out or idea gone out window. Thanks guys.

Hi people did anyone else see on Drum & Bass Award 08flyers or voting website. That there was ment to be album 3 cd's mixed by Mickey Finn i think, Friction and i think Bryan G, The drum and bass awards 08 ment to be aviable in shops. I keep looking for it, but no sign of it. Anyone know if its coming out or idea gone out window. Thanks guys.

if ur after the cd pack of the actuall awards, i saw it last night on catapult

Bloody hell awards cd pack already out. Im talking about album 3 cds. It was ment to be realsed in shops. Anyone shed any light? Heres bit of info from innovation website:

To commemorate this historical event there will be THE OFFICIAL NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2008 album released on GUT records, 3 CD’s mixed by FRICTION, MICKY FINN and BRYAN G. This will be released on 1ST FEBRUARY 2008 and be available fro HMV, Tower Records, Virgin and all good music stores.

http://www.innovation.gb.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=27&topic=1829.msg42320

Back
Top Bottom