What happend to Dan Miracle?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by dj_pan, May 24, 2006.

1. dj_pan

dj_pan Member

Does anyone what happend to Dan Mirace? He had some great releases on Valve + other various lables but I haven't heard anything from him for ages!

Cheers

Dj Pan

2. dj_pan

dj_pan Member

Anyone? I know he did the Fricition Nemisis 12" cover...

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

He has a web site coming soon:

http://www.danmiracle.com

Other than that, I'm not sure. His remix of 'OG Returns' on Hardware was heavy :slayer:

4. dj_pan

dj_pan Member

Yes, I do agree - OG return rmx is is best... It's a shame that he's not producing / releasing anymore...

5. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

He comes on here sumtimes

6. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Yeah, I was thinking of getting him in for an update! :)

7. Dan MIRACLE

Dan MIRACLE New Member

Hey,

Thanks for your concern!

I'm still here, alive and well (just!)

I took some time out from producing in 2004 as I spent most of the year working in the Valve office helping promote the other Valve artists and releases (from press release notes to artwork to website maintenance).

I spent most of 2005 preparing for the birth of my daughter and working full time to pay the bills (leaving me with less time to make music)

Now in 2006 (with a baby to look after and full time career to maintain no less) I do plan to make my return to the scene (somehow!).
    I've been working on DNB in my spare time everyday for the past 2 years (normally resulting in making beats at work on my laptop at lunch time!).

I have a lot of material almost ready and am planning to re-launch (well launch from scratch really as the first release was forgettable anyway) my label "Miraculous Recordings" (as well as a limited edition spin-off label which will be limited to 500 pressings per release and be available online only); I also plan to release these on MP3 (although I haven't quite worked out the best option for this yet).

However while loads of music has been made, I'm not 100% there on the mixdowns yet (the standard has changed in the past 2 years!) so until I've cracked how to get my sound quality on par with the best of them, expect a slightly longer delay (sorry!)

Anyway I will make my return soon (there'll most probably be audio in the dubplates page on this site when that time comes).

Until then, I'll keep working hard on the mixdown front and hope I get it right ASAP!

Peace & thanks again for your interest!

Dan Miracle
    Miraculous Recordings