What genre would this tune here fit into?

Yeah electro, but damn son! You've only producing for two weeks? WOW then you delivered something damn good, looking forward to your other tunes!

Cheers, glad you's are liking it!

Just checked your tunes out aswell, some real heavy stuff, love it!! I need to work out how to get them bass lines, they're mental!!

How much ready samples/presets were used or did you process ready samples in any way by yourself? I'm really interested cuz you said you've been producing only for 2 weeks. You got much background in music?

How much ready samples/presets were used or did you process ready samples in any way by yourself? I'm really interested cuz you said you've been producing only for 2 weeks. You got much background in music?

I used FL studio and some vsts along with adobe audition for mastering (well, an attempt at mastering), no samples from other sources of music were used. I used lots of filters on my vst's and tweaked them to get a sound I liked and just went from there. I made that track with an epic hangover and my brain was pretty fucked at the time lol; which may have made me more creative than normal :P.

Not much background in music at all, apart from listening to it... I don't play any instruments or anything.

Back
Top Bottom