what filter vst do you use on basslines?

sbstn

Hey guys,

one quick question...

what filter plugin do you use to dilter your baselines to bring out the nasty wobbles.

i achived some good results with IL Love Philter but this plugin somehow crahses my Cubase...

any alternatives ?

Thanks !

Wow is nice and Bi-Filter is quite good as well.

Most of the time, however, I try to create the wobbles (or any movement for that matter) within the source of the sound (i.e. synth, sampler, etc.). That's just my own personal approach so it's not necessarily right or wrong.

Cheers.

TAL Filter 2 - Has a nice modulation matrix you can draw in yourself. Free as well

Wow is nice and Bi-Filter is quite good as well.

Most of the time, however, I try to create the wobbles (or any movement for that matter) within the source of the sound (i.e. synth, sampler, etc.). That's just my own personal approach so it's not necessarily right or wrong.

Cheers.

Definitely this. Filtering within a synth gives you so much more freedom. Other that that, Soundtoys filter freak 2 or Fabfilter Volcano are both excellent as you can program multiple filter combinations together.

Vengeance Producer Suite - Philta XL

If you've watched any koan sound bass tutorials you'll see that you just can't make crazy sounds just in the synth. use couple of these for some mad movement (y)

Back
Top Bottom