what else do people mix/listen to?

knottyboy

ive been mixing dnb for 2 and a half years now and keep saying that il buy dubstep soon (altho new dnb releases keeps sidetracking me!). just wondering what else people mixed? i think in the new year il definately start buying dubstep. i went to a few house parties at uni where there was breakbet being played and i quite like that too so i might have to give that a go. and im also thinking about branching out into a bit of electro house as some of that aint too bad.

Elvis... Cliff Richard... Ingleburt Humperdink... plus a few more... just bought Humperdinks legendary album the other day!! was wkd!!... was cruisin dont my road the other day reppin it.... BLAPS!

Yeah man, nothing like shockin out to a bit of Englebert!

Mix a bit of dubstep aswell, got a few breakbeat tracks but most of them either came as a b side or on a ep so not enough to mix with really

i started building myself a little breakz collecion as well as a few electro tracks. now i buy a couple of dubstep tracks when they catch my attention. slower tempo stuff is fun to mix every now and again but it aint no dnb! good to have it tho

Aside from Dnb... I'm into breakbeat a fair bit, don't mind a bit of dub step but aint got massively into it.

I love old skool garage, and I mean old skool... not like flowers bullshit or anything. Some of the darker more breaks garage around 98-2000 was pretty cool too.

i mix quite a bit of dubstep, and over the last month ive been gettin quite into jackin house, dirty electro sort of stuff aswell

I listen to almost anything & everything.

Hip Hop, all styles of House, old skool garage, funk, jazz, dubstep.

Only mix Drum & Bass though.

Back
Top Bottom