what dubstep artists have turned drum & bass/drum & bass artitsts turned dubstep

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
doing an arcticle with nutek for our media magazine and we wanted to know which artists had turned from dubstep to drum and bass or vice versa.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I dont think anyone has made an official full switch although havent heard a new dnb tune from Benny Page or Chrissy Chriss in a while:

but dnb to dubstep:
Chase & Status
Nero
Benny Page
Breakage
Chrissy Chriss

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Some D&B artists that are making Dubstep:

Black Sun Empire
Ed Rush & Optical
Chasing Shadows
Twisted Individual? I think.
High Rankin
Jakes
SPL
12th Planet (Infiltrata in D&B)
BAR 9? These guys sound like they produced D&B, but I'm not sure about this.

Crissy Criss has a new Dubstep single out - "Soap Dodger" / "Don't Mess About"

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Some D&B artists that are making Dubstep:

Black Sun Empire
Ed Rush & Optical

Chasing Shadows
Twisted Individual? I think.
High Rankin
Jakes
SPL
12th Planet (Infiltrata in D&B)
BAR 9? These guys sound like they produced D&B, but I'm not sure about this.

Crissy Criss has a new Dubstep single out - "Soap Dodger" / "Don't Mess About"
Audio plz.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Tech Itch has been running a solid string of releases with a dubstep label called ascension (i think this is his label - judging by the release record).

Haven't heard any of it to be honest, but i would like to (unless someone would PM it to me)

Anyway, here is the discogs link.

http://www.discogs.com/label/Ascension

djAporia

I'm loving Crissy Criss Dubstep right now > Don't Mess About is a fuckin banger!

SPL, Chase & Status and Benny Page are tearing it up in the dubstep realm as well.

I also heard a pendelum remix by Excision which is worth checking out

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Last edited:

BallistiC

Tech Itch has been running a solid string of releases with a dubstep label called ascension (i think this is his label - judging by the release record).

Haven't heard any of it to be honest, but i would like to (unless someone would PM it to me)

Anyway, here is the discogs link.

http://www.discogs.com/label/Ascension
awww man... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!! tech itch's dubstep is so grimey and dirty! Anyone that love grimey dark dubstep will love his stuff! I have all of the records that were released for a limited time. You cant find them anywhere now. Ill put in a link for u to listen to them all from chemicalrecord.co.uk... here it is http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Catalog?FC=False&All=True&must=tech%20itch&wants=both&ND=-1&Category=AL&Type=Music&Sort=NI ENJOY!!!! SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTEM OF THE PAGE, 3 RECORDS ARE LISTED ON PAGE ONE THEN 3 MORE ON PAGE 2!!! **CLICK ALL NEXT TO THE ONE THAT SAYS DECK a b NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS MP3, THE QUALITY IS MUCH BETTER**