What drugs , what genre

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by _MILLA, Dec 28, 2012.

1. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

Anyone wana give their input ?!

Hard style / hardcore = pills/mcat

Trance = mdma

Dubstep = weed/ket

Drum m bass = coke/MDMA/pills/ weed

House = cocaine/alcohol

Pay trance/hardtek ect = everything available

Hip hop = cocaine / weed / spirits

Sounds about right

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i dont do drugs but i like music??
    am i doing it wrong?

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Your in it purely for the psy-trance?:D

4. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

opium is making a come back in the dubstep scene actually, whilst many of my garage raver friends are into their PCP and salvia

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Clarky Cat - Embers

6. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

thrash metal = jaegermeister

death metal = the intestines of a schoolchild

black metal = anything drunk from an overly decorated chalice

folk metal = ale

prog metal = pffff....what's the point even telling, you wouldn't understand it

post hardcore = "intoxicating substances? are you mad? we're XxSTRAIGHTEDGExX bro, which automatically makes us superior to you in every possible way...and we totally care about our bodies, it's definitely not just some ridiculous fad to make us feel like we're part of something"

7. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

No genre for the trippers? Can you even still buy acid anywhere? Nothing like homing in on that one ride cymbal that is calling your name when you are trippin balls.

LSD needs a comeback tour!

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

all the psychedelic fans i know won't shut the fuck up about psytrance....which is gay as fuck imo, absolutely fuck all psychedelic about it.

last time i tripped i listened to noisia and phace's back catalogues all night...goddamn, every single sound gently caressing my brain tissue and filling my head with fuck.

9. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah Neuro would be fun me thinks!

My soundscape of choice way back when was the Northern Exposure compilation CD(Sasha and Digweed), and invariably I homed in on one track all nght ha! Future Sound of London - Cascade. Hearing new sounds everytime I listened!

I actually did some Sclerotia(the new go to since dam got rid of mushies)last time I was in Dam, tried to listen to a Rockwell set, mind mangled, ended up watching CNN about the world economy :(

10. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

11. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

i think its quite sad people actually need drugs to have fun at raves.

12. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

I gottta proper chilled out play to listen to whilist I get mashed on 2cb and some high grade mandy and sit in my rooom starring at my spirally ceiling, shit goes nuts, the better the mandy the more fucked up shit gets. I have to keep myself away from 2cb now :( and on the drug- genre thing I swear everyone just gets mashed on whatever they want, doesn't really matter what genres playing.

13. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

14. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

dance music and drugs have gone hand in hand since, well forever.

in fact music and being intoxicated on a substance has been done together since (pretty much) the caveman times

15. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

16. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Indigenous tribes consume numerous psychedelics beleiving that it brings them spiritual clarity etc.... however once they have ingested this the active ingredient and in the psychedlics remains quite potent in their urine so to make the most of the drug they recycle and drink their urine and get high again. That is sadder than doing drugs for music, I don't even think the local smack head drinks their own piss to get a buzz. Although if you think about it chances are most of us have snorted something that has been smuggled in the country in someones ass so we are all losers.

Anyway I love music sober, listen to it on a daily basis sober and listen to a wide variety of genres, booomtown this year I watched all of Dub Phizixs set completely sober and was still skanking hard, but I do just like getting fucked though and being fucked and listening to music are two things I love combined.

17. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

^ Theres a difference between doing chemicals for spiritual/religious purposes tho.. obviously
    Those DMT drinking tribes are doing it to get off their head, its for spiritual healing.

18. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

any excuse i say

19. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

You never seen a documentary on Native Americans? they pass round the peace pipe of DMT then bust their gunfingers at Chief Running Shoe whilst he wiles out on the panpipes, there's nothing spiritual about it, its got the same level of spirituality as being off your nut on pills at castlemorton in '92.

20. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Nahhh I do not see the line, those tribes beleive they are doing it for spiritual purposes because there was no other explanation for what was happening to them back in the days when they discovered it, so they assumed it was a link to god but all they're doing is getting high as fuck. These days we know that certain plants contain active ingredients that get you off your tits and thats all there is to it, theres nothing spiritual about it and if DMT can be for used for spiritual healing for them why can't I use it for spiritual healing? I need it man, I can't even listen to music without doing drugs? Maybe DMT to will cure me!! I've also heard listening to music whilst on DMT is pretty good!