what double drops with cowards beware well??

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hovercraft, Twilight Zone, Timewarp, Original Pirate Material (High contrast rmx),anything with a 'skippy' sorta drumbeat

one of the worse tunes ever made, old skool for life for the true jungle fans, not the fake ass jump up fans dere, fuck you all.

R.I.P Stevie Hyper D, G E Real, Tupac etc fallen soliders.

ThUgLiFe.

one of the worse tunes ever made, old skool for life for the true jungle fans, not the fake ass jump up fans dere, fuck you all.

ThUgLiFe.

your a loser. end of.

ThUgLiFe.

aHAAAA... look at this drunken noob

castle...i let u handle dis fooo yo :flame:

ThUgLiFe.

''and your back in the room''

now then, how was your momentary encounter with trying to be hard....

fun? enjoyable?

:weakest:

oi

fuck yall mama. bitch.
i found a picture of you winning your award for biggest douche!

south_park_5bthe_biggest_douche_in_the_u.jpg

you complete twat faced cock muncher!

ahhhh dnb is gay nowday days i admit i went to the inno 14th b day n that woz gd but dnb is gay coz its the same old beats in jump up, old skool 98 style is the best.

Im not drunk u stupid son of a bitch, go listen to pendulum dumbass.

Oh and u must b a FAG to tink that cowards beware is good.

cowards beware

cowards beware is an awsome tune, just ask 99% of the people that use this site, you musical fascist.

just because you don't like dnb doesn't make it shit. thousands and thousands of people have brought the machete EP so how is it shit?

your the biggest wanker ive ever seen posting on here:finger: get the with times, music evolves, unlike you.

motherfucker u don't know me. Iam one one the biggest dnb fans around, i have loads of packs and albams, im tellin the truth and most days is shit, u ain't no true raver. cowards beware is bullshit n u gotta be a dumb SOB to not relaize it and its people like u that give in and buy that bullocks and at the end of the day it is u that has wasted yall money. fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom